Inspired By the picture of Dorian Gray

Tools    

Please help me to find this movie

Must be an inspiration of the Picture of Dorian Gray but in a femenine way, it's a black and white movie or tv's series episode about young woman somehow keeps his youthful beauty, but a special mirror gradually reveals her inner ugliness to all. At the end the mirror is accidentely broke (i guess) and the women dies getting all the pain and the years from the past.

It's not The Sins of Dorian Gray but very similar story line, but the one i'm looking for is much older and with a mirror not a projector screen.

By the way i'm not sure it was in B and W movie maybe my TV set was... it's been a long time i'm looking for this maybe 35 years.

thanks
Louis

Thanks but no. I saw this movie before 1984 and i'm prety sure it was a US release.

Thanks but like i said
"It's not The Sins of Dorian Gray but very similar story line, but the one i'm looking for is much older and with a mirror not a projector screen."
Sins of D.G. must be the remake of the one i'm looking for...
I think i'm gonna give a price to the one who find me that title

Thanks OHForums
i'll find a way to watch this episode and get back to you. i don't know why but i think it's an episode of something me to. Twilight zone or maybe Alfred Hitchcock presents or Hours. Many movies i was looking for was in fact a part of tales of the unexpected or Hammer House of mystery and suspence... this kind of stuff.

Hi again
I watched twilight zone episode queen of the nile and it's not that. Looks same period of time and the actress looks alike (the one in my memories looks like Betty Davis but i'm probably wrong) but insted of getting her immortality from a mirror she' s getting it from an egyptian scarab. But nice guess it was fun to see that old episode again. I will watch all the series, maybe i'll find what i'm looking for, who knows.
Louis

freedom~empathy~peace
There's a scene in this movie from 1965 where an 'immortal' female character suddenly begins to show her great age. However, in this story her immortality seems to have no connection with any magic mirrors.

Take a look toward the end here....from about 1:42:00 things start to go wrong for this particular immortal female:

Yes that one is a good movie to bit not the one i'm looking for. I'm pretty sure it was it black and white and i have the feeling it was a part of a serie like twilight zone or Alfred Hitchcock presents or tales of the unexplained, unexpected kind of. I remember i saw that film when i was young so around 1985 and my grand mother told me she saw that movie when she was young so must be 50's or 60's movie or series.