Episode III: Last Line...

Tools    

There are those who call me...Tim.
...or last scene. I think it could be something along the lines of Obi Wan flying off into the sunset with Luke and Leia, with Mace Windu standing on a balcony watching them leave, saying "May the force be with you". Then we hear the sounds of a nearby battle, so Mace turns around, turns on his lightsabre, and runs toward the enemy, effectively giving his life to try and prevent anyone from spotting the obi wans ship.
During the scene we'd hear the music that was playing in A New Hope when Luke was staring into the sunset on Tatooine.
I doubt Padme would be in the scene because she'd probably be dead, and Yoda would've left for Dagobah already.

Alternatively it could be all the remaining Jedi singing "We've got, HIGH HOPES! We've got, High Hopes!", and carrying on all through the credits

sounds nice, i thought MAce;s fate was revealed early in the film. Is it known yet whether it climaxs in Anakin becoming DV or does he become DV in the film and carry on as such?

[quote=Ash_Lee]...or last scene. I think it could be something along the lines of Obi Wan flying off into the sunset...[quote]

That would be a great ending .

Personally, i think that Anakin should become Darth Vader during the first 45 minutes of the film. As to give him a little time to make his presence known.

They should bring in Mel Gibson to direct Episode III, and make it a 2 hour film on the last day of Jar-Jars life.

A system of cells interlinked
Two full hours of Jar Jar? I would need to be spiked to some planks after that....

I'll have a go;

the last scene the emperor giving orders to an unseen character.
"All is going according to plan. But, what i have forseen, it......disturbs me.

ya know, something to that extent. Anyway, it fades to black, and something leads into Vaders breathing, and him saying something likie "Yes.....my master....." and then more breathing. Or something.

all i know is that there is a fight scene between Ben and Ani , in which ani falls into a pit full of some toxic chemical, and ben leaves him for dead, while the emperor gives him his darth vader armor

A revelation will be forthcoming near the end of this film, if you think the "family ties" are all exposed, think again.

#1 Canadian Haylie Duff Fan
i think that the last line should relate to the old episode IV movie. they should link it in, or something.

i hope to god George lucas leaves the directing to someone who can direct,anyone would do, as long as george doesnt, if he does its a gauranteed waste of time

I dont really think any of the Star Wars were a waste of time.

While I will admit that Ep. 1 + 2 werent the greatest movies, I definitely was thoroughly entertained watching them and couldnt wait for the next one to come out. Obviously it has been kinda disappointing but overall, Im just happy that there are 3 more movies, and I hope that there will be 3 more (ep 7-9) after.

Hayden shouldnt of been cast as Anakin, he is just a very shallow actor who shows absolutely no emotion. That is my biggest peeve about ep 1 + 2 (ep 1 the kid showed even less emotion than hayden)

It was a boring conversation anyway
Originally Posted by V for Vendetta
i hope to god George lucas leaves the directing to someone who can direct,anyone would do, as long as george doesnt, if he does its a gauranteed waste of time
Everyone needs to shut up about George Lucas I mean the man Directed The first three movies which are some of the greatest movies ever mad. I really didnt have that much of a problem with Episode one and two yeah they were a little dissapointing but we gotta have faith in the 3rd one.

That sounds pretty similar to what i heard. Mace Windu was gonna die a dramatic death protecting the ship.....i heard Padme was killed earlier in the film and that is actually what TRIGGERS anikin's HATE....and which brings him closer to the dark side. What the first post said actually sounds accurate....except the singing part for the credits.

MasterChief John Spartan
The last scene should have Yoda and Obi Wan fleeing through space as numerous star destroyers take position in orbit around all nearby planets. Obi Wan can mutter something like, 'the emperor's (scoff at the chancellor's new name) reach has grown too long - it seems hopeless.' Then Yoda can look down at baby Luke and say 'no, there is a new hope.'

Just my two cents ...