Borat to play Queens Freddie Mercury

Tools    

Anyway it is obvious you people are not serious about discussing the out and out obviousness of Sacha Baron's complete inapropriateness and proven lack of competent acting ability for this serios dramatic role of telling the Freddie Mercury life story, Which is not summed up in a repeated joke ,and that you only want to mock others who take the subject seriously, with your reprehensible juvenile idiocy.

In your frustration at the truth you resort to your trollish mockery.
Sarcasm is all that is left to such bad losers of an argument.
You are not invested in this subject at all, only be your egos.
I spit on you.

A lot of hypocrisy in that post.

It might have been different if the person who was trying to get their point out there didn't come across as someone full of hatred, 'shouting' at people because they don't agree with the 'opinions' and so on...

Somewhere, there's a very bad nurse. Medusa, where is your nurse? Why haven't you been medicated today? Look around you. Do you see a button? Press it. God help us that your nurse responds to it.

Somewhere, there's a very bad nurse. Medusa, where is your nurse? Why haven't you been medicated today? Look around you. Do you see a button? Press it. God help us that your nurse responds to it.
As long as he can still access the internet. This is pure entertainment.

Anyway it is obvious you people are not serious about discussing the out and out obviousness of Sacha Baron's complete inapropriateness and proven lack of competent acting ability for this serios dramatic role of telling the Freddie Mercury life story, Which is not summed up in a repeated joke ,and THATwant to mock others who take the subject seriously with your reprehensible juvenile idiocy.

In your frustration at the truth you resort to your trollish mockery.
Sarcasm is all that is left to such bad losers of an argument.
You are not invested in this subject at all, only be your egos.
I spit on you.

Actually... I'm simply enjoying winding you up.

You get wound up with the smallest thing so very quickly... I'm just making a proper job of it...

Right?! I really don't see how anyone can't be on board with this casting choice now.

You would do better using what little energy you have by relieving your bowls, as you are obviously full of it.

Like, OMG, Jessie J did an A.M.A.Z.I.N.G portrayal of Freddie Mercury at the Olympics Closing Ceremony, they made a mistake choosing Sacha Baron Cohen! they should have cast Jessie J in the upcoming film!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You would do better using what little energy you have by relieving your bowls, as you are obviously full of it.
I've been eating my cereals out of his bowls. I always out them in the dishwasher after though

You're right though SBC is completely wrong for this role

HE IS A COMEDY ACTOR NOT A SERIOUS ONE LIKE FREDDIE MERCURY

I did some research of my own and found someone even more appropriate.

THIS guy is exactly the one. His eye's tell a 1000 stories all started with we will rock you.

WHICH IS A QUEEN SONG.

I even went and photoshopped Freddie Mercury's eye's onto him.

Look what happens.

THEY HAVE the same eyes.
can anyone do some reasarch on this man and find out he is? the studios will pay him MILLIONS$$ to act as freddy mercury as he's perfect for the role and it's clear to see. if we can all put out thread s on forums looking for him he might see one and we can have the best queen movei ever. I'm nt sure how tall he is. but by measuring his face i can assume he's about 6.2 which is alot better than Sacha baron cohen who 7.2.

THAT IS TOO BIG
Freddy wasn't over 7seven ft people.

I wasn't sure who Jeremy Kapone was so I RESEARCHED where he lived and waited outside his house. I saw a little silhouette of a man. And I got my binoculars and he was doing the fandango. so i waited in his closet. And realised he was just a poor boy, from a poor family. so i waited under his bed and he'd got a devil put aside for me. and was ACTUALLY two people pretending to be Jeremy Kapone.

AND

THNAK ABOUT IT WHWEN HAV EYOU EVER SEEN THEM TOGETHER?! So i took photos and merged them together and it loks like this

How can two people [play FREDDY MERCURY? They can't. this is undefensable. im going to clean my bowls in the sink and will go to the moon and shout really loud if al capone and ron jeremy play freddy mercury

Who is freddie mercury?

I've just wet myself.

I do hope Medusa comes back soon. I can't wait to see his reaction to this one.

+rep for the new guy