NEW Movie Forums Search Engine

Tools    

ooohh the mystery!

Not really that much of a mystery since I can trace the IP addy's....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
okay, but even if all three of them are the same people, its not a crime right? apart from the manipulation, has this person actually done anything against the rules? this probably sounds ignorant as hell because i haven't been keeping up with any of it. i read something about spam, that's about it!

Nope! It had to do with him lying about some dumb avatar, pissing off some admins, and mods from another board. Then he spammed here, and left. Since then, for whatever reason, I don't know, Metro has bumped the avatar thread, and now this one, saying those people were the ones lying. I wish they would just leave well enough alone. Two to three of the members from that board joined here, but it stayed quiet, for the most part. I'm not sure why he is now saying anything.

Here!

I think Dragonslayer is an agent undercover for the government, because I just realized all of his friends have the same birthday as me: 10-18-08...

My birthday is really 10-18-08 and I have no spam to offer so don't worry, but why do they all have the same birthdate, and I'm friends with the person that knows them! What is happening?

i don't know but you're avatar is really obnoxious.
Hehehe. I think it's hilarious.
Do you want me to change it, though?

I think Dragonslayer is an agent undercover for the government, because I just realized all of his friends have the same birthday as me: 10-18-08...

My birthday is really 10-18-08 and I have no spam to offer so don't worry, but why do they all have the same birthdate, and I'm friends with the person that knows them! What is happening?
What is happening is that you apparently think it's funny to sign up under multiple usernames... and that we're to stupid to figure it out.

What is happening is that you apparently think it's funny to sign up under multiple usernames... and that we're to stupid to figure it out.
From what I've read, some of Dragonslayer's friends signed up under multiple accounts. I have never done anything like this, because I just signed up. Don't ask me why it was happening, but I am one person, and I plan to use one account (this one).

From what I've read, some of Dragonslayer's friends signed up under multiple accounts. I have never done anything like this, because I just signed up. Don't ask me why it was happening, but I am one person, and I plan to use one account (this one).

Apparently you don't realize the administrator and moderators on this forum can check your IP address... and I just tracked it down. Now what are the odds that the following users would all be posting from the exact same relatively small city...

Aquadias
Bablegacon
DeathDealer
Dragonslayer
Gunsmoke
Mr. Metro
Speak
WinterWisdom

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
Caitlyn, i think he wants us to find out. he's making it pretty obvious, isn't he? just compare his favorite movie's to Mr Metros and Aquadias. all three share Pulp Fiction and Silence of the Lambs. he and Aquadias also share Donnie Darko, Southland Tales, Cloverfield, Speak, and The Savages. i mean, i think he just wants to make a ruckus to get attentions, and i guess it's working. but he's not actually doing anything wrong, so i guess it isn't much of a big deal. if he wants to be a weirdo, let him!

Caitlyn, i think he wants us to find out. he's making it pretty obvious, isn't he? just compare his favorite movie's to Mr Metros and Aquadias. all three share Pulp Fiction and Silence of the Lambs. he and Aquadias also share Donnie Darko, Southland Tales, Cloverfield, Speak, and The Savages. i mean, i think he just wants to make a ruckus to get attentions, and i guess it's working. but he's not actually doing anything wrong, so i guess it isn't much of a big deal. if he wants to be a weirdo, let him!
I think he wants attention too... and technically hasn't done anything wrong... or at least he hasn't gotten one of his usernames banned... yet.

I think all the other MoFo's have a right to know just what he is up to though...

Let's try to be broad-minded about this
The plot thickens!

but it seems we have a consensus....he's weird and there's nothing we can do about it

They all have the same posting habits, too.

Originally Posted by Ash
but he's not actually doing anything wrong . . .
Lying is wrong, and chicken-*****, as well.

Yeah, technically speaking, we do have rules against the same person holding multiple accounts. Sometimes people do it as a joke, which is acceptable, and exceptions can certainly be made. It's not a huge deal. But it's pointless, and I expect people to be able to account for it. I mean, really: why would it be necessary? And if the reason is so innocuous, why lie about it?