MorbidPig's New Avatar

Tools    

Most of you know me in the Upcoming Movies & Sequels forum. Well, as some of you know, I drew my avatar MYSELF. I have been designing a new avatar involving Spider-Man, also it has some motion in it, I have added and edited in there. Hope it pays up. Sad thing is, that there wont be motion in the avatar above all my posts JUST YET. I am still working on it. What do you all think?

Nice... but is this really worth a thread about? I believe there might be another avatar around here..

I love your avatar and think it not only deserves its own thread but should pick up an award as well.

I love your avatar and think it not only deserves its own thread but should pick up an award as well.
Hahaha i hope so

If u do batman next, or maybe even the joker then hey Id give it an award.

Seriously, this should be in this thread. We have 4-5 avatar threads, now.

Also, unless you didn't want it to, you don't seem to move now. Now that you shrinky dinked it. Try this . . .

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Spider-pig Spider-pig, awsome man love the new avatar! very cool.

Thanks n3wt.. Motion finally works, what do you think? I even made my own little song about it:

Spider-Piggy, Spider-Piggy
Posts A Thread As Fast As He Can
All Around The Hour He's On:
Good 'Ol movieforums.com

Spider-pig

What do you all think?

I like your avatar MorbidPig.
I think it looks bitchen.

spider-pig, really funny!

I like the new one too.

Most of you know me in the Upcoming Movies & Sequels forum. Well, as some of you know, I drew my avatar MYSELF. I have been designing a new avatar involving Spider-Man, also it has some motion in it, I have added and edited in there. Hope it pays up. Sad thing is, that there wont be motion in the avatar above all my posts JUST YET. I am still working on it. What do you all think?
Hey buddy ^^ I hit this thread via a member from the quick silver screen forum called MorbidPig who had seen that you had stolen his nickname AND his avatar.

I can safely say that >>I<< made that animated pig in space avatar NOT YOU

I claim copyright. On a piracy site.

Hey buddy ^^ I hit this thread via a member from the quick silver screen forum called MorbidPig who had seen that you had stolen his nickname AND his avatar.

At least this makes sense. I was wondering why he was able to make an animated, GIF avatar. Yet he had no clue on how to shrink the thing, so that it would still move.

I'm happy that I could help you with that part of it, MorbidPig number 2.

p.s. If you switch the file at Photobucket, different picture, same name, it will simply remember the original file. It's a glitch with them, so that idea won't work.

Yes, I read your thread. It was funny!

Don't listen to him...
He has NO proof he made it. What if MorbidPig from QSS stole his avatar... What if they're the same person?