Sin City

Tools    

The music is amzing, and really makes the trailer so much better as it gives you the mood of the scene/s.

hey sleezy,

there are more pics on my site

www.sincityfans.com

btw, im new too!

Originally Posted by Sleezy
Thanks, JRS! Where did you get those? Are there any more?

From the trailer, this looks like it will be a good flick. I like the art direction--very effective use of lighting. Robert Rodriguez always delivers. It's sure to be action-packed and interesting. I will definitely check it out when it arrives.

i didn't even realize this was based on a comic book until somebody recently told me.

Originally Posted by MovieMaker5087
What does Quentin Tarantino direct?
I think he directed the "That Yellow Bastard" segment.

HERE'S the new trailer, I don't see it posted here yet. The first trailer was nicer...

Originally Posted by Lance McCool
I think [Tarantino] directed the "That Yellow Bastard" segment.
No, he didn't.

Quentin Tarantino worked for part of one day shooting a couple scenes but nowhere close to an entire chapter, and there's nothing about his contribution that will announce itself as Tarantinoian and different than the rest of the film as a whole. Rodriguez and Quentin are friends of course, and for the past few years Robert has been trying to convince him that digitial video can be a great way to work. QT was always hesitant if not dismissive, but he was finally talked into coming down to the Sin City set to see what directing with DV is really like. He shot part of one day, with Rodriquez and Frank Miller there.

Oh, and by the way, he loved shooting in digital.

I'm gonna see this on Wednesday, so nanny-nanny boo-boo to y'all.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Originally Posted by MovieMaker5087
Super-special-out-of-this-world sneak peak?
I guess you could call it that...if you spelled "peek" properly anyway.

I'm seeing it here in Portland, at a screening for Dark Horse Comics employees and their friends.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Originally Posted by Holden Pike
No, he didn't.

Quentin Tarantino worked for part of one day shooting a couple scenes but nowhere close to an entire chapter
Quentin Tarantino directed one scene, with Clive Owen having a conversation with the dead body of Benicio Del Toro in his car. And he did it for free.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Originally Posted by jrs
A sneak peek of Sin City will be on the Sci-Fi Channel tonight at 9:00 eastern time/10 central.
You didn't tell me I'd have to sit through The Phantom...

A system of cells interlinked
Man, it's getting great reviews. I can not WAIT to see this. Holden, please do give us a few words about it after your early sneak....