Is it snowing near you?

Tools    

two can keep a secret, if one of them is dead..
There's snow on the ground in Ontario.. [Ottawa specifically] Not freezing cold, but I still miss the grass though

for my movie reviews: letterboxd.com/raineotaku

No snow here, probably not going to be either, though Dallas usually sees atleast a pinch every winter.

I'm going to my sister's in Kansas next week, there'll probably be snow there.

We got a bit of snow today on the ground, not where I live but about 2 miles away in town there was snow! very very foggy today though. Expect more snow where I am over town, I'm up in the hills. Still no snow here.

lol I'm sorry for you, I love the snow!
So you can make a snowman? That's cute..lol!

It dosent snow here, but we had a killer rainstorm last night. Thats OK, we needed it. Cold and snow are OK if youre in a warm house looking out at it.

I live in the desert, we only really get snow in the mountains and so far this year, many ski resorts are bare still, so, yeah, no, not really...

The desert sucks!

But, ya know, I can't complain much. I love the snow and all, but I am not a fan of shoveling driveways and chippin' ice off windshields while freezin' my boys off! MEH BOYZZZZZ! I need 'dem!

Semper Fooey
California

Still in the 70s.

It is -10C in Ukraine and there is a lot of snow.

A system of cells interlinked
42 in Boston - no snow here.

there were tons of snow in my town until Christmas came.Then the temperature magically dropped from -10 to +2 Celsius(it happened in one day) and now it still +.It's soo strange that it's so warm since normally around this time the temperature should be about -15 Celsius.