Question Game??

Tools    

What am I doing in Japan?

Haha!

Where do you want it to be?

Appy-polly-loggies
Where should it be?

Arresting your development
Is Hell exothermic (gives off heat) or endothermic (absorbs heat)? Support your answer with a proof.

A system of cells interlinked
How can one answer a question without a referent?

Originally Posted by Anonymous Last
Is Hell exothermic (gives off heat) or endothermic (absorbs heat)? Support your answer with a proof.
Both. {insert picture of ex wife here} thats my proof, but if it is true then would that make heaven cold?

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by 7thson
Both. {insert picture of ex wife here} thats my proof, but if it is true then would that make heaven cold?
I don't know...I was inserted there to suffer. I'm sure someone would flip you over if you got too cold. Or would they?

Is the world that cruel?

If the temperature in Hell has anything to do with ex-wives, I'd say it's cold. Very cold.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Did I just hear a bunch of squaking parrots?

Where is Charlie?

Arn't you the one they want?

Is the world going mad?

Appy-polly-loggies
Are you?

Who are you and what have you done with benji?