New Pics of 'Revenge of the Sith'

Tools    

thanks for letting us know that ipickdaflick

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by The Blister Exists
thanks for letting us know that ipickdaflick
You misspelled...

Just toying with ya picking the flicks... I respect your opinion, just wanted to use this pic in this thread.

Go to this link. It's a 4 and a half minute german t.v. program that observes some of the cgis in the film. It show a bit of general grevious walking around on the deck of his ship, and a good view of a couple of fighters weaving in and out of the destroyers during the space battle in the opening scene. Just ignore the german and focus on the special effects. Not alot but its still something.
Link

Scroll down and click on 'free' to download the whole thing. It also may take a minute till it gives you the download link as there are too many downloading at this time.

Originally Posted by jrs
I keep getting a download ticket. It says that it has been downloaded too many times.
Yeah, but then it will say a couple lines from the bottom
"Download-Ticket reserved. Please wait 40 seconds." or something like that. After that, the link will appear.

Yep, and then it went back to to the ticket reserve. It is on Coming Soon but I sit there and wait for it to play and and nothing happens. I have patience , but it only goes too far.

***Edit: I went on Coming soon and they were taken off. No Wonder why...they probably are going to try and find a better link or something.

Wow, remember the anticipation?.......