Game of Thrones Season 7

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I hope this was a typo? Lol
I got into the habit on another forum when a group of us were watching the crap that is Masterchef just to read the recaps by an aussie comedian. It stuck. I typed it the first time out of habit but it really suited Sam's poop montage so I left it.

I rewatched the episode last night. That montage is much shorter than I first thought but some guy in the fandom is going off his head that scene and the Ed whatsisname's scene both lasted 10 minutes. It's the better call saul whiners all over again.

I liked the pretty song scene - added a bit of lightness in amongst all the bleak.

A system of cells interlinked
I had to look up who Ed Sheeran was. Never heard of him. I didn't realize it was a thing that he was in GoT - just thought that was some random actor when I watched. Shows how much i pay attention to radio hits / popular music these days.

Shows how much i pay attention to radio hits / popular music these days.
Same. I only listen to the radio in the car and they dont announce the singer's/group's name very often so I wouldnt know the guy's music if I tripped over him.

A system of cells interlinked
Same. I only listen to the radio in the car and they dont announce the singer's/group's name very often so I wouldnt know the guy's music if I tripped over him.
It has been years since I listened to a radio. Not even for a second! I monitor several websites for new releases in genres I like, and I then screen albums on Spotify to decide if i want to purchase the record. I take great pains to remove all commercials from my life with both music and television programs (which I only view on streams or disc).

I take great pains to remove all commercials from my life with both music and television programs (which I only view on streams or disc).
A man after my own heart. I LOATHE commercials, except the quirky ads at the super bowl. I dont mind product placement, though, usually because I dont even notice it. Makes me wonder if there's any product placement in GoT.

No No I think Cersei is above any man as evil on the show. But think Nights King will just Crush people and show the real Villain has come or his real enemy is the Villain
Still dont know what the Walkers want. We just know us looking in from the perspective of them as monsters. And With Martin it cant be that simple that the walkers are 100 Percent evil. Only Tywin and Ramsey have that title.

No No I think Cersei is above any man as evil on the show.
She was certainly pretty wicked when she was blowing off the suicide of her son. I was pretty shocked, to be honest.

Wplains, if you're talking about the preview clip for Episode 2 where one of the Northern lords is saying something about not being able to trust a Targaryan, I think he's actually referring to Jon wanting to go South to meet up with Dany, which I think is supposed to happen in the next episode. I don't think a major reveal about Jon's true heritage is coming to all concerned as of yet. When that happens, it'll be a big "sh*t hits the fan" episode, IMO.
Well actually no, I haven't seen the clip yet lol. I was mostly thinking that it will come out eventually (probably when Jon and Bran meet again as Bran is the only one who knows the truth) and that it will be a shock to everyone (including Jon himself who goes from being a noble bastard to being a royal one, lol). I was just saying it was a good point to make about what the Northern lords will feel about him then. He goes from being their liege lord's son to being the grandson of the Mad King. I suppose it depends on how many of them took part in the rebellion.

Can we see Robert Baratheon as the equivalent of Henry the 7th? Upstart King who took the throne from the legit royal family? I saw a very interesting documentary on YouTube showing the similarities between the War of the Roses and GoT.

Can we see Robert Baratheon as the equivalent of Henry the 7th? Upstart King who took the throne from the legit royal family? I saw a very interesting documentary on YouTube showing the similarities between the War of the Roses and GoT.
I've never thought about the parallels but surely Henry V wasn't the drunken fool that Robert Baratheon was.

My Overall Theory is that Rhaegar is Jaqen Agar. I think Robert simply killed a Faceless man wearing rhaegars face and that Rhaegars plan was too take Lyanna away but Ned came and Lyanna died and so Rhaegar became a faceless man and when he Saw Arya who they say looks like Lyanna he developed a soft spot for her. I think Jaqen will come back when learns Jon is likely his Son.

I've never thought about the parallels but surely Henry V wasn't the drunken fool that Robert Baratheon was.
Not Henry V, Henry the VII, the first Tudor King. Oh I didn't mean it's an exact parallel just that there is a lot of stuff that is in GoT that comes from that era and many characters are based on real people. George RR said it himself in this video (very interesting if you like history - which I do...)

Not Henry V, Henry the VII, the first Tudor King. Oh I didn't mean it's an exact parallel just that there is a lot of stuff that is in GoT that comes from that era and many characters are based on real people. George RR said it himself in this video (very interesting if you like history - which I do...)

I shall take a look but it is quite shocking that I misread 7 for V. My apologies

I cant see this thread title at the top of the queue without the theme music cranking up in my head.

I had to look up who Ed Sheeran was. Never heard of him.
Me either. I keep meaning to Wiki him but somehow keep forgetting to do so.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
She was certainly pretty wicked when she was blowing off the suicide of her son. I was pretty shocked, to be honest.
Tommen effectively betrayed her so whilst she did love him and tried to protect him she became a little cold toward him.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Was thinking the other day about what matchups would have been fantastic to see, we never will as most are dead.

Tywin vs Stannis - just a dialogue scene, both guys in the room together.

Hodor vs the Mountain- Bran under threat from Ser Gregor and Hodor out of character goes into hulk mode.

Joffrey vs The Faith militant. Say what you will about Joff but he wouldn't have been a complete wet flannel like Tommen vs these folk.

Ramsey's 20 "good men" vs the army of the dead . Got to be a lock for Ramsey's 20 right??

I id love too See The Mountain Not vs the Hound But The Nights King.GIve that beast a proper weapon for Im betting Mountain is not dead enough to control as an undead.

Tommen effectively betrayed her so whilst she did love him and tried to protect him she became a little cold toward him.
I would say that was a tad bit more than a little cold. It was an outright blizzard. Strangely enough I had to find the betrayal scene on YT. I think I blotted it out because of his squeaky lil voice. I only remember the jump.