What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

The People's Republic of Clogher
Wading through about 100 emails....

I've just spent a few days in Dublin - which was nice.

You ready? You look ready.
Originally Posted by birdygyrl
Doing chores...........
Smelling whores. Whoops! I thought this was the rhyme thread. I'm just getting freaked about Halo 2.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

And this is my BOOMstick!
Originally Posted by John McClane
Halo 2.
A.K.A. the MOST OVERRATED game of all times.

Originally Posted by Tacitus
I've just spent a few days in Dublin - which was nice.
glad you had a nice time

I see you have my hsb's hero as your new avatar

And this is my BOOMstick!
Originally Posted by John McClane
A.K.A. That's what you think.
No, it IS. Think about it - a decent game comes out for xbox, and it's already the best game in the universe. Just goes to show the quantity vs. quality of xbox games out there. The king of all FPS games is and always will be the Half-Life series.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Deleting threads created moronically.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Listening to HIM and procrastinating, then I am gonna go watch Festival Express. Cool movie!

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell Abbott 66-04
Listening to Tiger Army and watching Seinfeld.

"some of the strongest things in the world can still be shattered into a million pieces, such as the heart, but they can also be put back together, it just takes time, and a little help"

pondering...