Who'd Ya Do?

Tools    

with the whole Kevin Spacey thing, Ian Mckellan is openly gay, and it doesnt really clash with his characters, just because hes gay doesnt mean that Gandalf or Magneto is, i think that Kevin Spacey is hiding something...
"Who comes at 12:00 on a Sunday night to rent Butch Cassady and the Sundance Kid?"
-Hollywood Video rental guy to me

A novel adaptation.
Is that insulting Kevin Spacey, or Mena Suvari?

Oh no, it's definately not beastiality. Though, I know Spacey probably loves animals. I noticed it in K-PAX.

Actors give themselves away in their own movies. All you have to do to know an actor is to keep in mind whatever your intuitively see during the movie, and then think about it analytically. A good question is, "Why did they do choose to be in this movie and play that character?"

Look at Spacey. He played in American Beauty, lots of homosexuality in that, he kisses a guy, gets naked, etc. In K-PAX he played a loving alien from somewhere far away. Playing an alien like "prot" tells us that Spacey is different and by getting the chance to portray this allows him to embrace himself.

I know I may be hard to understand but I think using my subconcious.

I'd go with Mena, but only because she looks better now than she did in American Beauty. I didn't like the way she looked in that flick. Don't ask me why. She looked nice with reddish hair in Loser, though...so I'd pick her.

As for Spacey/McKellan: I'm sure that, for some people, McKellan's sexual orientation does spoil the performance, if only a little. I don't think it's a big deal either way, but I will say this: if Spacey is gay, I respect his decision to keep it quiet. At least that's consistent with just wanting to be left alone to his own orientation. I can't say I'm crazy about celebrities who flaunt their homosexuality at every opportunity.

Sometimes. He's not too bad about it, though. I've always liked him...he's too damn charismatic and intelligent not to like.

Scott Thompson comes to mind.

I was hoping you wouldn't say Rupert. I freakin' love Rupert.

And don't know who Scott Thompson even is.

Now With Moveable Parts
Kids in the Hall Scott Thompson?

I can't believe I missed an opportunity to say I'd bed Spacey...
which I would; all rumors aside.

Thora or Mena?
Thora.

How about Carson Daily or Kid Rock ??

Yep, Kids in the Hall Scott Thompson. The guy can't go one interview without making it exceedingly, remarkably, purposely obvious.

Daly. We all know he's really a geek, but at least he's "clean." I don't think I can say the same for Kid Rock.

Bond Girls: Denise Richards or Sophie Marceau?

No-brainer for me...not that decisions like these involve THAT organ anyway...

ahem.........bridge brothers??

and let/s see.......daly over rock, and thora before mena.

and i know denise richards but not sophie marceau. i would pass on richards......gotta see sophie before i commit to sex with her.

now, jason, you say you can see it in their faces? their gayness?
well, i see it in Spacey.....but what about looking back at Rock Hudson, and Raymond Burr (perry mason)?
can you see homosexuality in their eyes and smiles?

and take a look at steve martin's and bill murray's faces.........they have "that look"....somewhat......but they are straight.
just gabbing.

Beware the Moon
Bond Girls: Denise Richards or Sophie Marceau?
Not too much of a choice really is there?
Not particuarly into the continental types So Sophie Marceau would be a no no.

Judging by her merits............long legs, indecently full lips, long hair and nicely shaped eyes it would have to be........Denise Richards.

There are far better Bond girls to choose from........how about Michelle Yeoh and Teri Hatcher?

Nice, shapely EYES? Yes, her EYES are beautiful...and huge. She's got huge EYES. Don't you just want to get your hands on her EYES?

Michelle Yeoh looks great for her age...but Teri Hatcher's the obvious choice. One of my favorite Bond girls, no doubt.

Some classics, though: Kim Basinger and Ursula Andress. My vote goes to Basinger...

A novel adaptation.
I'm going with denise Richards on the first, mainly because of her nice, shapely...umm....eyes. Yeah, her eyes, thats the ticket. Ursula on the second though, something about basinger just...I don't know, reminds me of my mother.

Beware the Moon
Frighteningly enough.......I was actually talking about the shape of her eyes

Her jubblies are a different matter entirely

I have to admit that Basinger doesn't really do "it" for me......unless it was 9 1/2 Weeks Ursula Andress was pretty foxy when she did Dr. No but not enough. Could always leap forward to "Licence to Kill".....cheesy movie but at least you get Talisa Soto and Carey Lowell

Originally posted by Logan
I have to admit that Basinger doesn't really do "it" for me.....
She hasn't done "it" for any of us...which is why we're sitting around here drooling over her.

Another matchup: Reese Witherspoon or Christina Ricci?

For me, it's an easy choice: Witherspoon. She's got a very classical look about her, and she's remarkably talented.

Originally posted by patti
now, jason, you say you can see it in their faces? their gayness? well, i see it in Spacey.....but what about looking back at Rock Hudson, and Raymond Burr (perry mason)?
can you see homosexuality in their eyes and smiles?

and take a look at steve martin's and bill murray's faces.........they have "that look"....somewhat......but they are straight.
I pick up on Steve Martin all the time too. There's probably something going on there. Something he doesn't acknowledge.
Bill Murray? Close, but no. Very close, though. Could have been.
Maybe has... once.

True, masculine men like Rock Hudson can be difficult, but I love guys like this, and I think it's great when guys can achieve the look. For guys like him, you gotta catch them when they're not thinking too hard... and when they move. At these times, their face can change too. But that's when you're being analytical. Just always take in the first thoughts that come to mind.

BTW, have you heard the story that Madonna is demanding that her Bond Girl character in Die Another Day should be a lesbian. She's mad because Madonna doesn't even get to kiss 007. So, Madonna figures she can scare them into letting her character be a lesbian. She just wants to get into the news though, that's all. That woman won't give up.