Would you ever?

Tools    

Originally Posted by MinionTV
Would you ever watch Memento in shuffle scene mode? (if possible)
I love Guy Pearce & Memento so I would watch it any way

Would you ever kiss your dog if you had one

Hey toddler, my name is nebbit not nibble

Originally Posted by nebbit
Would you ever kiss your dog if you had one

I pet them and hug them but I don't kiss them... ... there is no telling what they have been rolling in...

Would you ever take a few weeks off, load your car and just drive with no real destination in mind?

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Enemies are so stimulating.
Originally Posted by Caitlyn
I pet them and hug them but I don't kiss them... ... there is no telling what they have been rolling in...

Would you ever take a few weeks off, load your car and just drive with no real destination in mind?
i would if i had nothing important to do for uni. but sadly i always have important things to do....if when i finish uni im not a tramp or poorer i might do something like that.

would you ever just hop on a plane to what you think is the best destination anywhere?
I don't have Parkinson's. I inherited my shaking head from my grandfather Hepburn. I discovered that whisky helps stop the shaking. Problem is, if you're not careful, it stops the rest of you too. My head just shakes, but I promise you, it ain't gonna fall off!