What's Your Least Favorite/Most Hated Movie... and Why?

Tools    

The point was, if I must spell it out, that honeykid's condemnation of overquoting Aliens is ironic, since his favorite movie, Jaws, is guilty of producing the same thing.
I was agreeing with the use of that line, not quoting lines in general.

Also, stealing from greatness makes sense, whereas quoting a squawking Bill Paxton is always annoying, as it was when he did it in the film. Hence my saying that once was enough.

If I had a steak, I would f**k it!
I am a Christian, but I could not despise God's Not Dead more if I tried. It doesn't paint non-Christians realistically at all, and even the Christian characters are unintentionally portrayed as dicks. It's just a bad, poorly written cash grab for naive Christians who will go see anything that popular religious people tell them to.

I am a Christian, but I could not despise God's Not Dead more if I tried. It doesn't paint non-Christians realistically at all, and even the Christian characters are unintentionally portrayed as dicks. It's just a bad, poorly written cash grab for naive Christians who will go see anything that popular religious people tell them to.
I wouldn't recommend War Room.

Not going to see the sequel, then?
I cannot believe there's actually a God's Not Dead 2.

I first heard about it on April Fools Day -- and yes, I thought it was an April Fools Day joke.

I haven't seen either, but I imagine the sequel is better.

The most loathsome of all goblins
Now I have to ask why Starship Troopers is in your top 10.
Heh, I need to change my top ten, forgot I even made one a few years back. No way would it be in my top ten as of now. Anyway, I love Starship Troopers for the satirical elements and Verhoeven's dynamic, colorful directing style. On the other hand I kinda hate James Cameron, and the only one of his films I truly like is The Terminator.

I first heard about it on April Fools Day -- and yes, I thought it was an April Fools Day joke.

Spoilers!

If I had a steak, I would f**k it!

I've heard it's worse

Welcome to the human race...
Heh, I need to change my top ten, forgot I even made one a few years back. No way would it be in my top ten as of now. Anyway, I love Starship Troopers for the satirical elements and Verhoeven's dynamic, colorful directing style. On the other hand I kinda hate James Cameron, and the only one of his films I truly like is The Terminator.
Yeah, I figured that the answer would naturally involve the satirical bent, but I feel like Verhoeven pulled off such elements far better in RoboCop and Total Recall to the point where Starship Troopers seems like an example of diminishing returns.

These two I remember disliking quite a bit, I can't say exactly why since it's many years ago that I watched them.

Cool World

Slapstick of another kind