The Women Directors Hall of Fame

Tools    

Checked my nomination and the only two other people have seen it. Surprised as its quite a well known film.
Yeah that's definitely surprising. Your nomination is the most well known film in the Hall of Fame.

I don't have you on Letterboxd, do i?
I had no clue you were following me until now, Yam pointed out it was in your signature. Following you back.

Jals nom is #1 by Average Rating, mines is 7th!

12 weeks from December 18th is March 12th i believe. So what do you guys think should we have an extra week or two for the holidays or should we stick with 12 weeks? I'm not bothered at all as i'll finish within 12 weeks so it's up to you. March 12th, 19th or 26th will be the deadline depending on what you guys want, shortly before the Countdowns deadline.

Won't be back on until later tonight so post your thoughts and we'll decide what the deadline should be.

We probably should have a couple of weeks for the holidays so I'm also leaning towards the 26th as although its close to the deadline to send lists for the countdown, most people should be finished by then.

Originally Posted by Iroquois
To be fair, you have to have a fairly high IQ to understand MovieForums.com.

Trouble with a capital "T"
...The last thing is Velvets nom then. He said he's letting it upload to Dailymotion overnight so we should find out in a few hours. If it doesn't work then sadly he'll have to change it again as i can't see it with subs anywhere; it's on Filmstruck but non americans can't watch that, well they can with a VPN but i know some people don't use them. So frustrating.
Dailymotion never works for me. I've mentioned that before in Hofs.

guess I gotta change it

I'm gonna spectate from the shadows and hopefully watch a few of the nominations depending on what they are and availability.

since everyone is going with the 26th, I'll simply join in on that as well
Think you just might want to join in a little earlier than that Ed or you'll never get 'em all watched

I won't dance. Don't ask me...
I'm gonna spectate from the shadows and hopefully watch a few of the nominations depending on what they are and availability.
It's also my intension, if members don't mind.

March 12th, 19th or 26th will be the deadline depending on what you guys want, shortly before the Countdowns deadline
I vote March 12th. It seems the longer an Hof goes on, the more people procrastinate and the more drop outs there are.

I would think most of us would have more spare time during the Holidays to watch movies as people get time off from work or school.

Just my opinion, it's cool what ever deadline date you choose.

You could also email me the movie by wetransfer.com

"WeTransfer is the simplest way to send your files around the world. Share large files up to 2GB for free."

Dailymotion never works for me. I've mentioned that before in Hofs.
Have you tried different browsers? Also didn't you watch The Murderers Are Among Us on Dailymotion that one Hall of Fame? What was the difference there?

@Velvet do you have it up on Dailymotion? One of us can send it to Citizen over that site. Sean and Cricket can watch it on Filmstruck, and hopefully the rest can watch it on Dailymotion.

Have you tried different browsers? Also didn't you watch The Murderers Are Among Us on Dailymotion that one Hall of Fame? What was the difference there?
I saved Murders Are Among Us and watched it on my TV, but I couldn't get the English subs so watched it in German. I forget where I found it, I think Youtube. I'll try Dailymotion but the best bet for me will be if I can get Filmstruck to work...so far I haven't been able to do that, but I'm buying a Roku device that might do the trick. Bar that, Velvet can just email me the movie file. I'm sure it will work out one way or another.

Question why was it blocked when he uploaded it to youtube? was it the title?

Question why was it blocked when he uploaded it to youtube? was it the title?
Some company that held copyright magically flagged it right away Not sure if it was some music in the film or the actual film they held copyright over.

Velvet is uploading it to Dailymotion tonight if he doesn't have it by tomorrow he'll have to change it. if it works out then one of us will e-mail it to you if you can't get Filmstruck to work. The e-mail i sent Cricket with a film worked he just couldn't watch it on his phone, you use a computer so it should work.

Some company that held copyright magically flagged it right away Not sure if it was some music in the film or the actual film they held copyright over.

Velvet is uploading it to Dailymotion tonight if he doesn't have it by tomorrow he'll have to change it. if it works out then one of us will e-mail it to you if you can't get Filmstruck to work. The e-mail i sent Cricket with a film worked he just couldn't watch it on his phone, you use a computer so it should work.
I'm not worried, we all help each other out finding links, and you're always good to help with that, so I'll be able to watch it.

Yup, I have a PC. Matt once sent me a big movie file by wetransfer email and it worked great.