Movie Soundtrack Song Tournament

Tools    

I check out a lot of different things on Youtube. I'd be interested in being exposed to what other people nominate, but I really don't want them to be bound to the comedy genre.

Painting/drawing/etc. tournament?

I think a painting/drawing/etc. tournament could be very interesting.
I so don't wanna paint and draw.

Let the night air cool you off
I guess that could be fine, I don't really know what other kind of things to nominate that other people would like. I think all my nominations would be eliminated in the first round. I would be posting videos of Dominique Wilkins dunking on people.

I guess that could be fine, I don't really know what other kind of things to nominate that other people would like. I think all my nominations would be eliminated in the first round. I would be posting videos of Dominique Wilkins dunking on people.
But see, that's what would be so funny to me. Is seeing and getting new odd stuff to always watch. And the fact that people would be nominating specific things and what that would say about them.

Hmmm. That's not a bad idea. I would also open it to photography.

I don't know if it's important to turn these things into tournaments, though. Even regular Youtube videos. Songs I can understand because they're songs and they're something you can always listen and unwind to.

It's not necessary, but "competition" is a nice way to get people to share what they like. If they are passionate about it and it has a chance to "win" something they will care more.

Everyone has songs they like, but does everyone have artwork they're passionate about? I don't.

We should put together more individual lists. I would be interested in that. I would like to read through a thread of your top 50 horror movies. A thread of Swan's favorite songs/albums. Or maybe somebody does a thread for their favorite books. Godoggo likes comics, she should do a thread about her favorites. I am working on my top 50 singles of the 80s, then I will try to do a top 50 albums of the 80s.

I'm always busy trying to add new things to my list. I feel like my opinions on things changes all the time. Weekly. And some things never change. I make a list and a year later, I hate the list. I hate my last Top 100 list. And the ones before that.

I think I want to do the Youtube Video Tournament.

Where we post any Youtube video we like for competition. Doesn't have to be a song. Just something on Youtube. I am interested in trying something different for once. Who's with me?

Of course I don't know if everyone has Youtube videos they know of to nominate.