Anyone tired of Godfather being #1?

Tools    

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
Yeah I'm not interested in mafia/organized crime movies at all, I prefer old sci-fi films.
Me too. I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't like movies about the mafia.

Trouble with a capital "T"
Me too. I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't like movies about the mafia.
Alot of people seen to have a fan thing going with mafia movies, not me. Now I like old film noir but that's a whole different ball game.

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
Alot of people seen to have a fan thing going with mafia movies, not me. Now I like old film noir but that's a whole different ball game.
I understand that. I'm not big on film noir, but I loved The Maltese Falcon. Bogart is one of my favorites. I think I've seen all his movies. Or most of them.

Trouble with a capital "T"
I understand that. I'm not big on film noir, but I loved The Maltese Falcon. Bogart is one of my favorites. I think I've seen all his movies. Or most of them.
That's ironic because I'm working on watching all of his movies now...only I took a break and starting watching war films. I will get back to finishing his films he made a number of them.

What I dont understand is Nicolas Cage only appears in one Coppola movie, Peggy Sue Got Married. Why couldn't he get in something like the Godfather instead? Not some cheesy girl movie.