Age and Gender?

Tools    

I was a wee baby boy when this movie was released:

Anyone older around?

I was a wee baby boy when this movie was released:
Anyone older around?[/quote @GulfportDoc was born sometime before that movie, but I don't remember if he ever said the exact year or not?

Me: Male, born during the JFK administration. Hitch was still making movies at that time.

Society ennobler, last seen in Medici's Florence
About me:

Song title: City Boy Blues

Me and these four classics were released simultaneously:

Anyone older around?[/quote @GulfportDoc was born sometime before that movie, but I don't remember if he ever said the exact year or not?

Me: Male, born during the JFK administration. Hitch was still making movies at that time.
That's right, CR. I was born September 10, 1944 at the Sheltering Arms Hospital in Athens, Ohio. There are a couple of other older gentlemen on the site, but I'm probably the closest to codgerhood...

I started seeing movies at the theater with my mother in 1949 when I was 5 years old. I had afternoon kindergarten, so I didn't have to get up early. So went went to our local theater every time the features changed, which was probably weekly.

So I was able to see many of the important films along with a jillion westerns and monster movies of the 1950s upon their release. I'm trying to think when I saw my first Hitchcock at the theater. It was either in 1953 or 1954, so it could have been I Confess, Dial M for Murder, or Rear Window. Of those 3, Rear Window left the biggest impression on me. I've watched it a half dozen times since. He's still my favorite director.

I am a 40 years old female. Yes, old, I know.