Nothing but a smile upon her face
Naked
She wants to play seek and hide, no-one to hide behind
Naked
This child has fallen from grace
Naked
Don't be afraid to stare she is only naked"

Spice Girls - Naked

"By the grace of God or I don't know what, Honey, you have managed to Forrest Gump your way through this. If we run now, we're going to be running the rest of our lives."
- Samantha Barzel (Julia Roberts), The Mexican (2001)

"Grace
It's a name for a girl
It's also a thought that changed the world
And when she walks on the street
You can hear the strings
Grace finds goodness in everything"

U2 - Grace

In the spring of 1988, I returned to New Orleans, and as soon as I smelled the air, I knew I was home. It was rich, almost sweet, like the scent of jasmine and roses around our old courtyard. I walked the streets, savoring that long lost perfume.
Interview with the Vampire...... The Vampire Chronicles (1994).......Louis

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

"I don't Understand why you dont like me,
Why dont you like me?
Am I so different from you?
Does it scare you that I'm able to discern,
What to love and what to burn?
I'll add you fuel to the fire now
Stand back!
Brother take you hand back!
Leave it and I might crack!
More then a smile or two you see,
You dont judge what you dont understand
You can't deny what has been given to me."-Disturbed's Fear

"It's just a show! It's a show! It's 'Let's Make A Deal'! Let's make a deal!!! Hey, Frank, you wanna make a deal?!? I got an insane judge who likes to beat the ***** outta women! Whaddaya gimme, Frank? Three weeks probation?!?"
- Arthur Kirkland (Al Pacino), ...And Justice for All (1979)

"Queen Elizabeth is a man! Prince Charles is a pervert! Winston Churchill was full of *****! Shakespeare's French!" ~ David Kessler (David Naughton) ~ An American Werewolf in London

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

"And now we come to the man who should have stood trial. The Caine's favorite author. The Shakespeare whose testimony nearly sunk us all. Tell 'em, Keefer."
- Lt. Greenwald (Jose Ferrer), The Caine Mutiny (1954)

None of their testimony is gonna hold up in court, Chief. Hell all three of them have reputations as low as crocodile piss.....Bill Brousard......JFK (1991)

"There are three rules when dealing with a deadly crocodile. Rule number one, I'm number one. Rule number two, the croc's number two."

David Spade (Joe Dirt) - Joe Dirt

"When you get a bunch of rich fat people determined to get thin at any cost, some of them are going to die. It's a rule of thumb."
- Dr. Mo Van de Kamp (Paul Bartel), Scenes from the Class Struggle in Beverly Hills (1989)

"I'm sure that in 1985 plutonium is avilable at every corner drugstore, but in 1955 it's a little hard to come by!"
- Doc Emmett Brown (Christopher Lloyd), Back to the Future (1985)

"To feel! 'Cause you have never done it, you can never know it. But it's as vital as breath. And without it, without love, without anger, without sorrow, breath is just a clock... ticking." - Mary (Emily Watson), Equilibrium (2002)

"Let them come. There is one Dwarf yet in Moria who still draws breath."
- Gimili (John Rhys-Davies), The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (2001)