In your opinion, what is the worst film of 2013 so far?

Tools    

I watched Pain & Gain this week. Was not amazing, but was not horrible either. But the movies this year till now are horrible. And with some the trailers i see, there are some more bad stuff on the way.

Haven't gotten to the cinema much this year but the worst for me was Start Trek by quite a large margin. Nothing but a rehash of the last movie's plot with more unnecessary fan service. Enjoyed the first film on a fun, blockbuster level. But aside from Cumberbatch acting rings around everyone else, it had little to redeem itself.

Lot of people here didn't like Iron Man 3. I thought it was the best Iron Man film. It wasn't perfect, but the way they handled the Mandarin was great, Kingsley was spectacular as always. A lot of the action was very inventive, and it Tony's character progressed quite a lot through the story.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
The Lone Ranger was absolutely terrible. I also have to nominate Parker....
I havent seen this yet, I was hoping it would be good

I havent seen this yet, I was hoping it would be good

Maybe this would change your mind!

Friends Don't Let Friends Pay Movie Prices for Rentals
Lone Ranger wasn't the worst. I think the Hangover 3 was far worse. Still not rock bottom.

I'm going with After Earth. That was a stinkfest.

I do enjoy his reviews and havent seen this one, cheers I will check it out and get back to you.

Me too! Has a fun way of doing a review! I subscribed to his channel. So i get a mail, every time he posts one.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Me too! Has a fun way of doing a review! I subscribed to his channel. So i get a mail, every time he posts one.
I take his word on most films as he is pretty much spot on. Im going to wait for this to be in the bargain bin to watch it

Finished here. It's been fun.
The Purge is awful. I watched it yesterday. The premise of this film is very interesting but the movie itself is very cliche,boring,predictable and just plain boring. Awful movie, do not advise anybody to watch it.

First time i am hearing about this movie. Looks like it came just this month. Man... did not even see a trailer.

Wait for August, there are more to talk about in that month as well. Pretty bad stuff coming out.