What do you think the WORST movie of the last decade was?

Tools    

Originally Posted by Holden Pike
Not me. I find them equally lame.

I agree that both films are dreadful, but Braveheart edges it because it has Mel Gibson in it and I hate him with a passion.

Originally Posted by honeykid
I agree that both films are dreadful, but Braveheart edges it because it has Mel Gibson in it and I hate him with a passion.
"Passion?" was that intentional? Either way, it's pretty funny.

I like Gladiator and Braveheart both. Not love, but like. (***/**** each)

I haven't seen either of those films, but The Order looked really bad.

If I were to nominate a film as worst film of the decade without actually seeing it I think I'd go for Dude, Where's My Car? Or Freddie Got Fingered. The later being the only film with Drew Barrymore in that I haven't seen even though I've had the chance to.

"…I equally appreciated “Braveheart” and “Gladiator”. Both superb films and there is no reason to ill repute these fine films."

I really did hate "Timeline" though... But I loved the actual novel.

Bug Planet Proximus
Originally Posted by The Silver Bullet
"Bart, where's my wallet?"
"Right here, Dad!"
heh.
God bless random Simpson's quotes.
not to mention meaningless praising
*pats self on the back*

Let's see, the worst movie in the past decade would HAVE to be Spice World.

Do you know my poetry?
The Devil's Advocate [Directed by Taylor Hackford - 1997]

Even Pacino couldn't save this awful piece of *****.

Put me in your pocket...
For me, it's a toss up between....

Boat Trip (2002)
The Master of Disguise (2002)
Gigli (2003)

...all three were equally bad.

i think the worst movies ever made are: "titanic"and " independence day"
sry guys but those movies a re really boring

Here's Johnny!
halloween three.....what the absolute crap, i still don't see where michael myers went!

Here's Johnny!
Oh sorry but the matrix revolutions wasn't that bad, when i really think about it, but the other movies i mentioned were terrible, and looking above my mind was refreshed (unfortunately) of the master of disguise (doesn't deserve capitals - but any way)WORST MOVIE EVER i feel sorry for the actors only part i remotely liked was extremely lame in hindsight - the bit where he says "this is what you are doing...." and so on VERY bad

Hi Guys, new here

without question the worst film of the last decade if not ever was Waterworld..this needs no explantion I presume.

Glitter
Don't Say A Word
Vanilla Sky

Are the only ones I can think of right now.

The Satchel Snatcher's on the loose
You people are forgetting about Speed 2, and the crappy fast and furious collection, and don't forget about the Rock and his horrible plethera of movies, such as the Scorpion King, and Walking Tall. The list could go on forever with Hollywood and its horrible obsession with just making money as oppossed to good movies. Wackowski bro's and their sellout sequels.

The Satchel Snatcher's on the loose
Gigli too....

And this is my BOOMstick!
Originally Posted by honeykid
I haven't seen either of those films, but The Order looked really bad.

If I were to nominate a film as worst film of the decade without actually seeing it I think I'd go for Dude, Where's My Car? Or Freddie Got Fingered. The later being the only film with Drew Barrymore in that I haven't seen even though I've had the chance to.
Are you out of you freaking mind? I'd say Dude, where's my car? I'd say it was the best movie of the past decade! it's a hilarious stoner comedy, what more can you possibly ask for?