Favorite Movie Quotes?

Tools    

You guys ready to let the dogs out?
Mark Renton (Trainspotting)
Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a ****ing big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose a three-piece suite on hire purchase in a range of ****ing fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the **** you are on Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing ****ing junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pissing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, ****ed up brats you spawned to replace yourselves. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life. I chose somethin' else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?

Donnie Darko
(Donnie Darko)
First of all, Papa Smurf didn't create Smurfette. Gargamel did. She was sent in as Gargamel's evil spy with the intention of destroying the Smurf village. But the overwhelming goodness of the Smurf way of life transformed her. And as for the whole gang-bang scenario, it just couldn't happen. Smurfs are asexual. They don't even have... reproductive organs under those little, white pants. It's just so illogical, you know, about being a Smurf. You know, what's the point of living... if you don't have a dick?

Lester Burnham (American Beauty)
I had always heard your entire life flashes in front of your eyes the second before you die. First of all, that one second isn't a second at all, it stretches on forever, like an ocean of time... For me, it was lying on my back at Boy Scout camp, watching falling stars... And yellow leaves, from the maple trees, that lined my street... Or my grandmother's hands, and the way her skin seemed like paper... And the first time I saw my cousin Tony's brand new Firebird... And Janie... And Janie... And... Carolyn. I guess I could be pretty pissed off about what happened to me... but it's hard to stay mad, when there's so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I'm seeing it all at once, and it's too much, my heart fills up like a balloon that's about to burst... And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... you will someday.

Narrator (Fight Club)
Home was a condo on the fifteenth floor of a filing cabinet for widows and young professionals. The walls were solid concrete. A foot of concrete is important when your next-door neighbor lets their hearing aid go and have to watch game-shows at full volume. Or when a volcanic blast of debris that used to be your furniture and personal effects blows out of your floor-to-ceiling windows and sails flaming into the night. I suppose these things happen.

Bullet Tooth Tony (Snatch)
Now, dicks have drive and clarity of vision, but they are not clever. They smell pussy and they want a piece of the action. And you thought you smelled some good old pussy, and have brought your two little mincey ****** balls along for a good old time. But you've got your parties muddled up. There's no pussy here, just a dose that'll make you wish you were born a woman. Like a prick, you are having second thoughts. You are shrinking, and your two little balls are shrinking with you. And the fact that you've got "Replica" written down the side of your guns...
And the fact that I've got "Desert Eagle point five O"...
Written down the side of mine...should precipitate your balls into shrinking, along with your presence. Now... **** off!

Johnny Quid (RocknRolla)
You see that pack of Virginia killing sticks on the end of the piano?
All you need to know about life is retained in those four walls. You will notice that one of your personalities is seduced by the illusions of grandeur -the gold packet of king size with a regal insignia, an attractive implication towards grandeur and wealth, the subtle suggestion that cigarettes are indeed your royal and loyal friends, and that, Pete, is a lie.
Your other personality is trying to draw your attention to the flip side of the discussion, written in boring bold black and white. It's a statement that these neat little soldiers of death are in fact trying to kill you, and that, Pete, is the truth.
Oh, beauty is a beguiling call to death and i'm addicted to the sweet pitch of its siren. That that starts sweet ends bitter, and that which starts bitter ends sweet. That is why you and i love the drugs and that is also why I cannot give that painting back. now please, pass me a light.

English, mother****er! Do-you-speak-it?

Number Of Movies I've Seen In My Life : 950
Mrs. Crisp: What kind of doctor are you?
Dr. Mumford: Ph.D. in psychology.
Mrs. Crisp: Oh. Not a real doctor.
Dr. Mumford: That's right, the fake kind.

Banned from Hollywood.
"Loneliness has followed me all my life.....There's no escape.I'm god's lonely man" (Taxi Driver , 1976)

"I can't afford to hate people. I don't have that kind of time" (Ikiru, 1952)

"I'm the hand under Mona Lisas's skirt" (The Devil's Advocate, 1997)

"There's only 2 syllables in the whole world worth hearing...PUSSY!" (Scent Of A Woman, 1992)

"I am the shorepatrol motherf*ucker, I am the motherf*ucking shorepatrol" (The Last Detail, 1973)

"So Justin....are you gonna f*uck me now?" (Thumbsucker, 2005)

and many others...but these come to mind straight away

Manolo, Shoot That Piece Of Sh*t!
"Madness, As You Know, Is Like Gravity, It Only Takes A Little Push!"
[The Joker]

"Hope... I'm sorry but I don't want to be an Emperor - that's not my business - I don't want to rule or conquer anyone. I should like to help everyone if possible, Jew, gentile, black man, white. We all want to help one another, human beings are like that. We all want to live by each other's happiness, not by each other's misery. We don't want to hate and despise one another. In this world there is room for everyone and the earth is rich and can provide for everyone.
The way of life can be free and beautiful.
But we have lost the way.
Greed has poisoned men's souls - has barricaded the world with hate; has goose-stepped us into misery and bloodshed.
We have developed speed but we have shut ourselves in: machinery that gives abundance has left us in want. Our knowledge has made us cynical, our cleverness hard and unkind. We think too much and feel too little: More than machinery we need humanity; More than cleverness we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost.

The aeroplane and the radio have brought us closer together. The very nature of these inventions cries out for the goodness in men, cries out for universal brotherhood for the unity of us all. Even now my voice is reaching millions throughout the world, millions of despairing men, women and little children, victims of a system that makes men torture and imprison innocent people. To those who can hear me I say "Do not despair".
The misery that is now upon us is but the passing of greed, the bitterness of men who fear the way of human progress: the hate of men will pass and dictators die and the power they took from the people, will return to the people and so long as men die [now] liberty will never perish...
Soldiers - don't give yourselves to brutes, men who despise you and enslave you - who regiment your lives, tell you what to do, what to think and what to feel, who drill you, diet you, treat you as cattle, as cannon fodder.
Don't give yourselves to these unnatural men, machine men, with machine minds and machine hearts. You are not machines. You are not cattle. You are men. You have the love of humanity in your hearts. You don't hate - only the unloved hate. Only the unloved and the unnatural. Soldiers - don't fight for slavery, fight for liberty.
In the seventeenth chapter of Saint Luke it is written " the kingdom of God is within man " - not one man, nor a group of men - but in all men - in you, the people.
You the people have the power, the power to create machines, the power to create happiness. You the people have the power to make life free and beautiful, to make this life a wonderful adventure. Then in the name of democracy let's use that power - let us all unite. Let us fight for a new world, a decent world that will give men a chance to work, that will give you the future and old age and security. By the promise of these things, brutes have risen to power, but they lie. They do not fulfil their promise, they never will. Dictators free themselves but they enslave the people. Now let us fight to fulfil that promise. Let us fight to free the world, to do away with national barriers, do away with greed, with hate and intolerance. Let us fight for a world of reason, a world where science and progress will lead to all men's happiness.
Soldiers - in the name of democracy, let us all unite!"
[Jewish Barber - The Great Dictator]

"There is no I in Team America!"
"Yes there is..."
[Spotswood and I.N.T.E.L.L.I.G.E.N.C.E.]

"The House of the lord knows many mansions, but there ain't no room for the fornicator, there ain't no room for the homosexuals, no room!
[Preacher on the radio in Children Of The Corn]

"When Hell Is Full, The Dead Will Walk The Earth"
[Dawn Of The Dead]

Greets Spikez

Spikez's DVD Collection

Last Movie Seen: The Breakfast Club

"Im gonna make this pencil...disappear..."

Pumba: "I always thought they were big balls of gas burning high in the sky"
Timon: *Laughs* xD

"It's not the way you live that defines you...but how you choose to die"
This quote was incredibly deep, it screams everywhere there's no one totally evil or totally good.

"Every man is capable of killing...they just didn't have to"

"Who am I? I'm the leading man"

Block: I want knowledge. Not belief. Not surmise. But knowledge. I want God to put out His hand, show His face, speak to me.
Priest/Death: But He is silent.
Block: I cry to Him in the dark, but there seems to be no one there.
Priest/Death: Perhaps there is no one there.
Block: Then life is a senseless terror. No man can live with Death and know that everything is nothing.
Priest/Death: Most people think neither of Death nor nothingness.
Block: Until they stand on the edge of life and see the Darkness.
Priest/Death: Ah, that day.
Block: I see. We must make an idol of our fear, and call it God.

The Seventh Seal (1957)

I love this scene, it's probably my favourite sequence in the entire movie.

Well first thank you that I'm a part of this forum..

I love the quote in the Spider Man Movie
"Great Power Comes Great Responsibility" -Uncle Ben

and the second one is down there hehehehehe... on my signature
by Optimus Prime.. =)

"Im A Sushi Fiend"

- The Ten

"how bout a nice, greasy pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray"

Chet, Weird Science

"You're just jealous because I'm a genuine freak, and you have to wear a mask" -Penguin, Batman Returns

...uh the post is up there...

Stalker:

My conscience wants vegetarianism to win over the world. And my subconscious
is yearning for a piece of juicy meat. But what do I want?

- Writer

Look at this jungle. Look at those vines, the way they twine around, swallowing everything. Nature's cruel, Staros.Lt. Co. Gordon Tall
The Thin Red Line

ill be back

asta la vista baby

i love you for who you are..i love this line because it reminds me of my husband when he always say's me that.

[high-pitched cough] ... I think I'm getting the Black Lung, Pop. (Zoolander)

I see the way you look at him. I'm a man, too, you know? I go pee pee standing up. (Kung Pow: Enter The Fist)

You sure you're working as hard as I am, 'cause I'm sweating spinal fluid here! (In the Loop)

You're beginning to damage my calm. (Serenity)

Musician Jobs TV Jobs

tom cruise in top gun

Maverick: What's your problem, Kazanski?
Iceman: You're everyone's problem. That's because every time you go up in the air, you're unsafe. I don't like you because you're dangerous.
Maverick: That's right! Ice... man. I am dangerous.

loves movies .... but willing to know more :)
from Get Smart

a boy and his mom inside their car
Boy: Mom! Mom! Mom!
Mom: Sean! Sean! Sean! You see how annoying that is?

Landon: [voiceover] But our love is like the wind. I can't see it, but I can feel it.