Star Wars Episode 3

→ in
Tools    

dam straight i think all the films were great and episode one is my 3rd fav im opinion episode 2 was bad but still good just not as good as the rest of the movies episode one was made around the time when speacil affects were getting computer help more it was an amzing movie for its time

Yo She Bi*ch, lets go.
Empire Strikes Back
A new hope
Revenge of the Sith
Return of the Jedi
Attack of the clones
Phantom Menace ( this movie comes close to clones )

Can we try with real bullets now?
Originally Posted by inibriated
episode one was made around the time when speacil affects were getting computer help more it was an amzing movie for its time
.........oh you weren't joking. Never mind

As for may favourites-

1)Empire Strikes Back
2)A New Hope
3)Return of the Jedi
4)Attack of the Clones
5)Revenge of the Sith
6)The Phantom Menace

Return of the Jedi
Revenge of the Sith
The Phantom Menace
Empire Strikes Back
A New Hope
Attack of the Clones

Lets face it: the Star Wars "greatness" died after Empire. Does that mean the rest of the films were garbage? No, not at all, just not the "A" films that the first two were. Jedi and the rest of the films feel a bit awkward and gawky to me in comparison. That does not mean I hate them, but I do see the lack of something that was evident in the first two films. The whole series is wonderful to watch, but not, IMO, masterpieces as the first two films were. Theres my $2.50 worth, ...thats what I paid to see Star Wars in the theaters. I still have my original ticket......yeah I am a dork, but hey thats me.

I may be the minority on this, but I truely believe Star Wars is best without CGI, and rely on the miniature model special effects they used in the first trilogy (episodes 4 through 6). What it all boils down to is characters and stories. It could also be that trying to compare Episodes 1 through 3 to 4 through 6 was not a fair comparison.