What actor/actress was in these movies?

Tools    

No clue

Correct.

Gene Hackman

The fifteen movies are, in order, Reds, The French Connection II, Split Decisions, The Chamber, Bat*21, Narrow Margin, Geronimo: An American Legend, The Package, Loose Cannons, Company Business, The Conversation, Enemy of the State, Under Fire, Mississippi Burning, and The Firm.

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Sandra Dee (lousy with virginity) and Celeste Holm in Doctor, You've Got to Be Kidding! and Kirk Douglas and Edward G. Robinson in Two Weeks in Another Town means the answer is...
George Hamilton

Must make the top one Susan Kohner in All the Fine Young Cannibals

OPEN FLOOR

Jessica Beil in Valentine's Day and Luke Wilson in The Ridiculous 6. I believe the only common actor is the other kid from Twilight, the werewolf not the vampire, and the blue filter in that third pic would have me guess that is one of the flicks from that dopey series. Making the answer...
Taylor Lautner

If that's all correct consider the floor open. I don't have time to work up another set right now. But I'll be back. Up to you if you wanna wait.

Yes film number two is, indeed, The Verdict.

Four films, one common actor/actress, three stills from each flick...

FILM ONE:

FILM TWO: The Verdict (1982)

FILM THREE:

FILM FOUR: