The "What if...?" Game

Tools    

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
i would hope to have my 2 loves by my side, my husband and my dog who is become my deployment buddy and like a baby to me...

what if this country was run by a monarchy?

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
It would go to hell just like UK.

What if the only music you were allowed to play was really annoying jingles from adverts?

What if the only music you were allowed to play was really annoying jingles from adverts?[/quote]

I think I would go crazy. I know you would N3wt without Metallica.

Life would be empty and meaningless.

What if Jurassic Park became a reality?

Then I would pay attention to the : "objects may be closer than they appear" warning on my rear view.

What if; and this is purly hypothetical - but what if..tyops were like not reallty that big of a dlea?

People with dyslexia would finally have an advantage while reading.

What if I turned off my internet, cable and cell phone for good?
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

i would go insane!!! but if u have a big enough movie collection, u can keep yourself entertained for awhile.

what if x-ray glasses were for real???

You don't want to know the answer to that one, it's not PG-13 and we have some minors on this site.

What if George Lucas never made the prequels?

It would have been me who put them in there, for they were bad boys. *cracks whip*

What if headaches caused you to tune into radio stations in your head... at FULL VOLUME?

Rock on! unless the definition of a headache was still when it was PLUS the rock station thing. Then I'd load up on Advil!

curious to see how many people know their trivia here now...

What if the film 'The Hidden Fortress' were never made?

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Nothing would change for me. Never heard of it

What would happen if all the MoFos got together in a warehouse?

Manolo, Shoot That Piece Of Sh*t!
You would get a warehouse full of moviefreaks talkin about movies, I guess...

What if you had laser eyes??

Spikez's DVD Collection

Last Movie Seen: The Breakfast Club

i would hope that the little green men would let us humans continue to inhabit the earth

what if you met a real wolfman?

what if you met a real wolfman?
I would take him for a wax

What if you could never