Freddy vs Jason

Tools    

It certainly is a good trailer. I'll probably see it if it's really hot out and I want to cool off and there's nothing else out that I want to see. I'm not a huge slasher flick fan, but if this is done right, it can easily go down in history.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

I am so definitely going to see this movie. I think it is going to have a lot more of a scary sense to it than people give it credit for. I think both of these characters have plain old died one too many freaking times, but to see them duel is cool. I hope for a good turnout for this movie. Im rooting for Freddy!

It almost brings tears to my eyes knowing that people are starting to root for Freddy and that this film is finally made..... really, I'm getting all emotional here. It's An Emotion on Elm Street for me.

i'm rooting for jason all the way
jason has been blown up and not only that but has also gone to hell and space.....he's 10000000000000 times tougher then smart mouthed freddy
(don't get me wrong tho...i love freddy to death)

hey all

yup i am soo gonna go see this, thew trailer looks so cool,

"why won't u die" heh,

i love the slow mo too hehe, always good in trailers

i can't wait, might be one of the biggest films of the year

i saw the trailer and it looks soooo cool. i cant wait to see it. that pic on pg 1 looks awesome too.

It sucks. First off, I hate anything that shows Jason's eyes with the mask on him -- it's an extreme closeup of one of his eyes that like suddenly opens to scare us, I like that, but other times, WRONG. And Jason's eye being on the poster like that is unbelieveably terrible. Freddy would be fine if his mouth wasn't open like that.

Overall, it looks like a really cheap, fanmade poster except for the glove/machete at the bottom - the glove looks really nice with the machete inbetween the blades, but the machete looks too big and unusual - unattractive.

This is such a shame. They could have come up with some brilliant concepts for this movie - F New Line and their beliefs in this movie.

I dont know if anyone else has picked this up but if you look at the poster of the two standing next to each other it shows jason's right side and freddys left side since when has freddy wore his glove on the left hand??????Seems to me that for such an anticipated movie that was a very stupid mistake but oh well has anyone else noticed this messup????

I Must Admit I'm Some What Curious About This Movie, And

How Are They Going To Pull It Off.

I Mean C'mon Freddy Vs. Jason

Alien Vs.predator

Whats Next Huh? Tony Soprano Vs. Micheal Corleone

Hey!..... I Smell A Thread Coming On.

How's this sound for the plot?

Freddy Vs. Jason opens at Camp Crystal Lake with Freddy and Jason both buried: Jason's buried underground and Freddy's trapped in hell, sent there by the angry spirits of the child killer’s victims, as a tidal wave of flashbacks blow across the screen, startling even the two villains. Then Jason appears, standing on the bloodstained grounds of Camp Crystal Lake where he too begins to be haunted by the ghosts and voices of his past victims. It's then that a very special ghost appears in front of Jason: his beloved, and long dead mother, Pamela Voorhees, the demented madwoman whose murderous rampage in the original Friday the 13th film began everything, in more ways than one. She instructs Jason to go to a certain place and a certain street to kill in her name, but it's all a trick by Freddy, who's pretending to be Jason's mother, luring Jason to kill the residents of Freddy’s old stomping grounds, the sleepy town of Springwood, to give the jaded teenagers something they haven’t experienced in almost ten years: Nightmares. The kinds of nightmares that will give a weakened Freddy the strength to regain his mantle as horror's number one anti-hero. When Jason learns of the deception, he's not very happy to say the least, and an epic battle is set into motion.

Personally...I can't wait !!

I'm an Irish Leprechaun
Originally Posted by TruP8ntBalla
I dont know if anyone else has picked this up but if you look at the poster of the two standing next to each other it shows jason's right side and freddys left side since when has freddy wore his glove on the left hand
I don't know if you've been paying much attention to the poster but it shows Freddy with his right hand up not the left as you claim

I See You When You're Sleeping
The TV Spot Trailer here

Does anyone know if this will be released worldwide on the 15th of August or just in America? I'd hate to wait any longer.

Bruce Campbell Groupie
I seriously can't wait for this film, I gotta be rooting for Freddy, It's thanks to him that I love horror movies so much.

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums
I think most Horror movies these days suck (There is good stuff out there, but the crap that they choose to distribute, and then the direct to video,.....most of them trash).

I might check this out in the hopes that this will be the first good entry in both series' in a long time.

Freddy should kill Jason. (But then again, they can't have any definitive winner, or else the fans might get upset)

Well, the movie sounds sort of original at least.

Freddy vs. Jason is by far THE most anticipated film. I have been waiting for this for 10 years.
There has been talk recently that there might be a sequel....what does that tell us??? Though, rumors do fly so don't believe what you hear.

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums
I'm still looking forward to this. I just hope that it breaks the suckiness streak.

Originally Posted by Beale the Rippe
I'm still looking forward to this. I just hope that it breaks the suckiness streak.
well in the trailer of FVJ kelly roland (dunno what her charcter name is) says "we cant goto sleep and we cant stay awake" so basically they're ****ed arent they?

Don't worry Jason fans, there isn't full on 'levitation' in this movie by Jason. It's simply, atleast one high jump in the air which the crew refer to as 'Levitation'. If you watch the trailer you see Jason jumping out of the water to an encredible height, that's what they're referring to as 'Levitation'