Freddy vs Jason

Tools    

I See You When You're Sleeping
According to comingsoon.com this film is dated for an august 2003 release.

The basic plot is :

"a character who finds himself pitted between the two combatants, and so his mission is to try and stay alive until the end credits. Rowland will play one of a group of friends who team up to spark a battle between the legendary evildoers Freddy Krueger and Jason Vorhees"

OH. OH. OH. I wanna brag about myself now. You can find me at http://www.robertenglund.com by clicking on "faNfoRum" on the bottom, after everything loads, and then click on "fAns&freDDy". Scan through the pictures for the one with a little 8 yr old boy (though, last time I checked, it said I was 98 years old) and Robert Englund. It's a picture and story of when I met him in 1992. Just FYI.

My life isn't written very well.
Oh my goodness Sexy, how cute you are, with your little Freddie Doll! That's about the cutest thing I've seen in a long time! You look a little tense....and yes, it does say you're 98!

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

Originally posted by miniontv
The basic plot is :

"a character who finds himself pitted between the two combatants, and so his mission is to try and stay alive until the end credits. Rowland will play one of a group of friends who team up to spark a battle between the legendary evildoers Freddy Krueger and Jason Vorhees"
For those interested, that comingsoon.net plot is blotchy. TOO BLOTCHY!

freddy vs jason is one of the most anticipated horror films of all time
the only thing that could make it better would be to add michael myers(halloween) and/or pinhead(hellraiser)
nuf said

Shape, why do you have a Jason avatar when you're so dedicated to Halloween?

i couldn't find a halloween avatar
was thinking of stealing one off somebody but that wouldn't be cool now would it?
you find any let me know plz

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh
much better

I was going to ask you if you wanted this one, 82.

See my avatar.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

I like Shape's avatar better -- poor Halloween 6. It had the last cool horror movie poster, before they started making crappy ones with the entire cast's pictures on them.

i agree for the most part about 6 being the last great poster...but i do have to admit...even tho it is generic ....i love the halloween:resurrection poster
digitalized michael
ahhh
oh well...hopefully they'll get better again....there has to be more...especially after the end of resurrection

I have been reading about this movie since 2000 and I have read just about every spoiler, interview, and discription of this movie. I think it is going to be one hell of a flick for any jason or freddy fan!!

Hmmmmm.... New Line better not be pulling another "Jason X" (originally planned for release October 2000, actually released April 2002).

I really wanted to see FvJ this summer.... maybe it's better in the fall.

no matter when it comes out
the day it does i shall be right there in the theatre taking in all the prettyness

I'm counting the days till this releases. Jason vs. Freddy!!! Hopefully lots of blood 'n guts. I'm one of the five people who saw Jason X and loved it, so I can't imagine I won't like this either. By the way, cool photo, Sexy.

Originally posted by theshape82
no matter when it comes out
the day it does i shall be right there in the theatre taking in all the prettyness
Ooooh, me too! Except my area is in all the sexyness.

I See You When You're Sleeping
Apparantly Kelly Rowland of Destiny's Child is to appear in the film. O dear. Imagine the soundtrack - 'Kelly and Freddy' without nelly.