The Phantom Menace
Terminator 3
Alien 4
PMMM 3rd
Eva 3.0
Rambo 3
Rocky 5
Die Hard 4
Hobbit movies (sequels, essentially, to the Lord of the Rings films)
Spider Man 3
Mad Max 3
Iron Man 2

Another series I remembered was Mad Max, only seen The Road Warrior which I remember being quite good. Most seem to agree by a landslide it's the best of the series.

I've been thinking the Marvel Cinematic Universe deserves it's own inclusion. All of the films are intertwined.

It occured to me there's a lot of animated series as well with multiple sequels (like Ice Age) that are good additions. I know there's a bunch of Disney sequels to some of their classics.

Star Wars - Star Wars Episode 2. I think it's the one I remember less things.

Lord Of The Rings - The Two Towers. They are all great, but this one suffers a bit from being the middle of them.

Alien - Alien Vs Predator: Requiem. Just one of the worst things ever.

Predator - See above.

Jurassic Park - The Lost World. Just like more the other two.

Batman - The Dark Knight Rises, because other than that I only saw The Dark Knight and that one rocks!

Spider-Man - Spider-Man 3. I honestly don't think it's that bad, but it fails on a couple stuff. You can't blame it for being ambitious though.

Iron Man - Iron Man 2.

Star Wars - Star Wars Episode 2. I think it's the one I remember less things.

Lord Of The Rings - The Two Towers. They are all great, but this one suffers a bit from being the middle of them.

Alien - Alien Vs Predator: Requiem. Just one of the worst things ever.

Predator - See above.

Jurassic Park - The Lost World. Just like more the other two.

Batman - The Dark Knight Rises, because other than that I only saw The Dark Knight and that one rocks!

Spider-Man - Spider-Man 3. I honestly don't think it's that bad, but it fails on a couple stuff. You can't blame it for being ambitious though.

Iron Man - Iron Man 2.

You haven't seen the other series?

I recently saw The Amazing Spider-Man 2, despite some flaws it was pretty enjoyable overall (AWFUL ending though, ugh. Almost sinks the whole film). It's decidely not the worst film of it's series, IMO.

Speaking of comic book films, it dawned on me with the Marvel Cinematic Universe to have it's own inclusion and also to have both Phase 1 and Phase 2 seperately in addition to having the MCU as a whole. Granted Phase 2 isn't completed yet with Guardians Of The Galaxy and Age Of Ultron not out yet, but we've got three movies in it and it's thus eligible for a sub-category.

I personally thought Schindler's List 3: The Re-Re-Redemption: Revenge of the Fallen was subpar.... Except for the scene with Ralph Fiennes spawn-camping in Call of Duty. That was funny.
#31 on SC's Top 100 Mofos list!!

I personally thought Schindler's List 3: The Re-Re-Redemption: Revenge of the Fallen was subpar.... Except for the scene with Ralph Fiennes spawn-camping in Call of Duty. That was funny.

I am the Watcher in the Night
Star Wars, Phantom Menace/Return of the Jedi

Indiana Jones, oh we all know that one

Lord Of The Rings, .....tough, I'll go for Return of the King

Alien, Alien v Predator Requiem

Predator, see above

Terminator, Salvation

RoboCop, Robocop 3

Star Trek...only seen the Abrams versions and liked them both

James Bond, anything with Roger Moore

Jurassic Park, JP 3!!

Batman, Batman Forever

Superman, Superman 3

X-Men, Last Stand

Spider-Man, Amazing Spiderman

Iron Man, IM 3!!!!!

Hulk liked them all tobh

Transformers, Transformers 3

Rambo, 2 and 3!

Rocky,...........V horrendous film

The Godfather, Part 3

Die Hard, anything post 3

Lethal Weapon, the third

Back To The Future, BTTF 3

Planet Of The Apes, the Burton version

The Fast And The Furious, Tokyo Drift

"I need your clothes, your boots and your motorcycle"

I realized in my original post listed Live Free Or Die Hard as my least favorite Die Hard, I change it to a Good Day. Live Free wasn't anything great but it's a masterpiece compared to the disaster that was the fifth.

I finally got around to seeing The Incredible Hulk (from 2008). I really liked it. I've finally seen all the MCU films and have a hard time picking a least favorite from any of them as I think all have been top-notch.

I'll do the ones that i have seen
Star Wars: The Phantom Menace. I really hope that needs no explanation
Harry Potter: Order of the Phoenix.
Indiana Jones: Crystal Skull. Indiana Jones combined with aliens just wasn't good
Batman: Batman and Robin.
Transformers: This one is tough because I thought the first was boring, but the second one was just dumb. Probably the second is weaker though
Spiderman: Spiderman 3. Topher Grace as venom? Really?
X-Men: Probably Last Stand, Origins was bad, but Last Stand was just god awful
Lord of the Rings- I hate to say that one was the weakest, because they are all amazing. Probably two towers though
Rocky: V
Iron Man: 2