Film that made you cry

Tools    

Mr. Deeds, Punch Drunk Love, 8 Crazy Nights.

In general, Sandler makes me cry.

My hats off to anyone who can make it through "Dancer in the Dark" without crying...and I thought I was a tough guy

I am having a nervous breakdance
Actually, I made it. Piece of cake. My friend, who really is a tough guy, told me he cried like a baby. That made me sure about that I would do too because I am a sweet sensitive man. But I really didn't like "Dancer In the Dark". I thought it was so sentimentally exaggerated and I couldn't see any other reason for the dogme '95 rules in the film beside for their own sake. For the first time ever in my life I enjoyed the singing and dancing parts of a musical more than the acting parts. And even though I thought Björk was great, her role character really pissed me off. I hate that kind of naive, messiah-like, victimized poor woman characters. Definately the worst von Trier film I've seen.

I think I'll shut up now...

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

BELIEVE IT OR NOT! MY GIRL THAT PART WHERE SHE GOES IN WHERE MACAULY IS LYING IN THE COFFIN ANT SAYS "NO YOU CANT BE DEAD, YOU ARE NOT DEAD"

i would have to say Sleepless and Titanic.
those 2 always make me cry and Moo-Moo, dont know if you guys heard of it it's foreigh movie.

Get Low, Get Low, Get Low
I cry at the littlest things. Even on tv, when people get reunited for the first time in 20 years, i cry....
Movies that made me cry...in no particular order
A Walk to Remember
Pearl Harbor
Forrest Gump
A League of Their Own (when Betty Spaghetti (Penny Marshall's daughter) finds out that her husband George was killed in WWII)
ET
City of Angel
Land Before Time 1-when i was like in 2nd grade
Philadelphia
Saving Private Ryan
The Green Mile
I can't think of anymore right now

Plus a lady fan of PimpDaShizzle V2.0 and Most importantly JRS

Monster's Ball...............

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

Me,
Braveheat,
The Hurricane... the ending!!!!

step back

I See You When You're Sleeping
ok i've mentioned this but i will again.

Planes, trains and automobiles

The confrontation at the end where john candy (Del) tells the truth and then Steve Martins (Neil) face as he smiles and takes him home to the sound of 'everytime you go away'.

God i wish John Candy was still alive. That was his best film. He acted fantastically in it. He didn't just come off as a comedic actor but one with the power to move his audience. I love John Candy!

"I like me. My wife likes me"

There is one movie that made me cry when i first saw it and that was the lion king.....iknow i know its sad but when mufassa dies, that just cuts you up!

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums
To Kill a Mockingbird
Much Ado About Nothing

Originally posted by Beale the Rippe

Much Ado About Nothing

Just curious, but why does that one make you cry? The first time I saw it, I laughed until I had tears running down my face and that scene in the garden still gets me from time to time...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I cry at adverts so y'know there's gonna be a long list of movies that made me cry!!!

The Green Mile ~ Aww I loved Coffey!

Corrina Corrina ~ (Molly is so me when I was 6!) The bit where after molly's mum dies she thinks she's in the bath and goes running in there! That was so sad and stirred up some of my personal memories and feelings!

There's Loads Of films, but I wont bore you! (YET!)

Piggle
x x x x

http://www.2madcowsmoovies.com/image...moolinkani.gif

I don't fear the Insanity! I Enjoy it!

~Of course Braveheart made me sob. And I can never hold back the tears whenever I watch it
~Ghost
~Philidelphia-I bawled at 1 in the morning all by myself with no tissues in the house.
~Harrison's Flowers-Anyone seen that? Really good I thought. But yeah, all of the sudden started crying in the end.
~Titanic- I know, cheesy, but I'm a sucker.
~Green Mile-like no other I cried.
~Meet Joe Black-awww, poor grim reeper.
~Yes Yes, Forrest Gump, oh Forrest.
~Dangerous Beauty-also another great one.
~Shawshank Redemption-when Brooks dies-sniffle
~Schindler's List
~The Pianist-God, through the whole thing almost. Adrien Brody man.
~Steel Magnolias-every time.
~English Patient-when he carries her body out of the cave. That is pretty sad.
~Casablanca.
~Life is Beautiful.
~Cinema Paradiso.
~Sophie's Choice-all those Holocaust ones make me cry.
~The Lord of the Rings-both so far.
~American Beauty
~The Cider House Rules
~Simon Birch-only saw it once though
~Gattaca.
~Seven Years in Tibet
~Dances with Wolves
~Amistad
~Saving Private Ryan
~Joy Luck Club-I ALWAYS cry in that movie. No chance of my eyes being dry.

Okay, that is it for now. Gotta love those tears.

~Joanna

YoUr FrIeNd &TrUsTeD aDvIsOr
hmmmm... lets see
donnie darko(the scene when they pan past the family crying...my god!!)
what dreams may come.
wakeing life
when harry met sally(don't ask...well if you want)
mad dogg and glory.(di niro was soo pathetic)
braveheart.
breakfast of champions.
magnolia
I'm not a sap I swaer I just watch a lot of movies when i'm depressed.

Slackertastic!
A movie that made me cry...
Definately The Godfather 3...
I cried when I realized that Sophia Coppola had ruined a perfectly good movie.

YoUr FrIeNd &TrUsTeD aDvIsOr
very good.

nice pic under your name.

evil dead/army of darkness is awsome.

Slackertastic!
Yes...Evil Dead Trilogy is awesome....
And thanks I get my icons from badassbuddy.com. they have a bunch of cool AIM icons and stuff.

~I've never seen Evil Dead or Evil Dead 2. They were directed by Peter Jackson right?
~Well, one more to add-Fried Green Tomatoes, when Ruth dies in the end it is really sad.
~Joanna