The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

I feel like now is a good time to point out that, in his profile, CA claims to be an 800m track record holder and state wrestling champion who speaks six languages, travels the world, and works for a paramilitary security organization.
And he has watched practically every film on all movie lists.
I'm not accusing you or anything as you are probably just joking around, but CA, you must be some kind of human wonder.

Whether you believe it or not is irrelevant. I'm sure that not every post on the MOFO personal thread is personal nor true. You're the moderator. You have the delete button. If you don't like it or agree with it or you think it's in the wrong thread, just move it or delete it. No need to question it.
I choose to question it, because it's patently ridiculous and a waste of both your time and ours to try to sell us on these silly fantasies.

Just talk about movies and have a good time, dude. You don't need to try to impress us with insane stories about being a supermodel-dating athlete polyglot who travels around the world.

Anything else you feel like reeterating for me or questioning? But if you are so insistent on playing this game, we can do it on a need to know basis.
You can sign a non-disclosure agreement and put your money where your mouth is and I will prove to you whatever it is you are questioninng about me. Otherwise, just stand down!

I'm not accusing you or anything as you are probably just joking around, but CA, you must be some kind of human wonder.
Good point. How much you wanna bet he'll be hazy on the details of most of them if we ask?

I did think it was a nice touch that he only went to 97% on the BFI list, though, since it's filled with all sorts of rare films that even huge cinephiles haven't always seen.

And apparently has an unlimited number of "hot babes" in his harem.
I feel like now is a good time to point out that, in his profile, CA claims to be an 800m track record holder and state wrestling champion who speaks six languages, travels the world, and works for a paramilitary security organization.
Nobody with that much going on stays on Movie Forums all the time.

Even I -- Sexy Celebrity -- have limits.

You can sign a non-disclosure agreement and put your money where your mouth is and I will prove to you whatever it is you are questioninng about me. Otherwise, just stand down!
Deal. Send me the NDA.

I'll tell you what. You don't believe I travel??? You don't believe I'm in China this minute, how about I PM you a number in China, you can call right now and you ask me anything you want. Let's do it!

i personally wouldn't feel comfortable boarding with anyone who speaks less than 5 languages.
One time this guy propositioned me, but then I find out he spoke six languages and worked for a private security organization...but was only regional wrestling champion. And I was like, no way, I don't get with no scrubs.

I'll tell you what. You don't believe I travel??? You don't believe I'm in China this minute, how about I PM you a number in China, you can call right now and you ask me anything you want. Let's do it!
Oh, I believe you travel. In fact, this is probably the one part of your purported life I think is real, which is why I'm completely unsurprised that it's the one part you might actually be willing to prove.

Should I PM you an address for the NDA? Is it okay if I use my work address? Can't wait to sign that thing and learn more about your incredible life.

Even I -- Sexy Celebrity -- have limits.
Nonsense.

Yes, those movie list numbers are rather questionable to say the least. I'd like to think I have a broad knowledge of films from all genres, but there are many films on those lists I've never heard of.

Let's just leave CA alone. He's not really doing anything bad, is he?

Oh, i believe you travel. In fact, this is probably the one part of your purported life i think is real, which is why i'm completely unsurprised that it's the one part you might actually be willing to prove.
Let's end this BS right now. I'll pm you my number. Call me now and ask away. Just publicaly promise not to disclose any information I give you. If you are not satisfied with the answers, you can keep questioning me on these boards.

Ha ha. This is getting ridiculous. You are going to question my movie knowledge, as well. Get a life sonny!

Sounds good to me, but I'm kind of confused as to why you think saying these things out loud is going to make them more believable.
You are a rather acerbic little fellow aren't you.