What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

I know it. I have a Delta Burke bra, btw hehehe

I just tried out this new hair remover and it gave me a rash!! It is meant for sensitive skin. Guess mine is very sensitive

I know it. I have a Delta Burke bra, btw hehehe
That is funny you mentioning her. I am suppose to go pick up a piece for a faucet tomorrow, and my sister said, "It is a Delta faucet." "Can you remember that?" I said, "Yeah, Delta Burke . . . got it." I seem to relate everything to Hollywood.

Welcome to the human race...
Currently bludging on the Internet. TV is taken, all I have to keep me busy is couple of dozen metal CDs, a copy of Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, and a wish that I had some money to go and buy some books with.

doesnt Karen Walker from Will And Grace seem a lil like Suzaznne Sugarbaker
I don't watch Will and Grace but perhaps I will check out an episode for shits and giggles and see how they compare

Well I have caught parts of episodes but I've just never sat through a full episode and got to know the characters.

doesnt Karen Walker from Will And Grace seem a lil like Suzaznne Sugarbaker
Not so much to me, but in my opinion, Debra Messing tries to act like Lucille Ball. Especially when she cries.

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
im not that familiar with lucille ball but i can see what you mean, think the way the way Karen and Suzanne look a lil similar, they're both rich, insensitive, a lil racist and they both have foreign maids - we just never see suzanne's maid consuela

I've watched Will and Grace a few times.... cute show. And I always loved the old I Love Lucy reruns.... Lucille Ball was hilarious....

Nebs, did you like The Illusionist?

Right now I'm trying to figure out what I want to eat.... and trying to get my head 'screwed on right' to go to work....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

think the way Karen and Suzanne look a lil similar, they're both rich, insensitive, a lil racist and they both have foreign maids - we just never see suzanne's maid consuela

Yeah, I would say you are right. I haven't watched an episode of Designing Women in many years, but now that you list all of that, it makes sense.

I am listening to Talking Heads and drinking Pepsi-n-other stuff, and wondering why I am doing this?????