The Longest Thread..... EVER!!!!

Tools    

The girl I babysat tonight had her bike stolen at soccer practice and the coach called the cops and a helicopter! So three police cars came along with a helicopter, over a stolen bike. It was in a seedy area of town though and I guess the purported thieves were gang members. Anyway I was waiting for her to come home and she came home like 10 minutes late and she burst through the door sobbing then was all excited because she got interviewd by three cops Such a pre-teen.
Infinitely suffering thing.
T.S Eliot, "Preludes"

One of the kids on my street got his old bike stolen the other night… he wasn’t too upset over it though because the thief left an almost new bike (with a flat)…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I'm such a dumbass.

Originally Posted by Garrett
I'm such a dumbass.
No you are not.

Originally Posted by nebbit
No you are not.
No, I did a pretty stupid thing.

Needless to say, I'll be more careful with the rep button, and make sure it's justified before I fly off the handle.

No, I did a pretty stupid thing.

Needless to say, I'll be more careful with the rep button, and make sure it's justified before I fly off the handle.

Doesn't make you a dumba$$... just human...

Originally Posted by Caitlyn
You're right, and I wouldn't feel like it if it hadn't been someone I held in high regard. I just hope they didn't take it personally.

You're right, and I wouldn't feel like it if it hadn't been someone I held in high regard. I just hope they didn't take it personally.
Just pm them and let them know how you feel.

Just pm them and let them know how you feel.

What is this about?

Enemies are so stimulating.
this thread isnt really that long still is it?
I don't have Parkinson's. I inherited my shaking head from my grandfather Hepburn. I discovered that whisky helps stop the shaking. Problem is, if you're not careful, it stops the rest of you too. My head just shakes, but I promise you, it ain't gonna fall off!

Enemies are so stimulating.
Thats is your fault, where have you been.
well....that would be telling

:::walks away whistling:::

You ready? You look ready.
Originally Posted by Caitlyn
"A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history - with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila."

Author: Mitch Ratcliffe
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Originally Posted by John McClane
"A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history - with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila."

Author: Mitch Ratcliffe