The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

I've been pretty busy lately but I had a little time this morning to upload some pictures of my recent vacation from my work computer.

We were originally planning to go to Cape Hatteras (where my brother was already surfing) and camp out on the beach the week before Labor Day, but due to the Hurricane the island was evacuated and we headed South and West first to Georgia, and then back up the Coast of South Carolina, where we camped at Huntington Beach State Park. Most of these pictures are from the Georgia Aquarium in Atlanta, where Rebecca's wanted to go for a while and swim with their Whale-sharks (she's been a shark nut ever since we saw Jaws last year). I got to stick around after closing and hang out with some volunteers and take pictures.

Atlanta:

South Carolina

Have you been to the Everglades in Florida or the swamps of Louisianna?

would be better to see a shot of you without half your face covered. Also, do you exercise a lot and have a strict dietary regime or are you just blessed with your genes?
At this point, the face becomes irrelevant.

It wouldn't surprise me if that was your ex. I've been wondering if you're the same person.
Sometimes I wonder who am I.

Which of the two photos is the real me?

Sometimes I wonder who am I.

Which of the two photos is the real me?
Um the tree

Ha ha, you must have mistaken me for woodonato. As my dad is Italian, you are not too far off
but since the question of gender came up, I thought I'd offer varied possibilities.

Oh I suppose I can share a photo of me, but I was caught from behind a few years ago after I had finished swimming out in the freezing North sea.

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	me.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	16.9 KB
ID:	8491  

Have you been to the Everglades in Florida or the swamps of Louisianna?
Nope, the picture with the Alligator was taken in South Carolina, Huntington Beach State Park. We camped near the beach and walked a little inland to see the 'gators.

Oh I suppose I can share a photo of me, but I was caught from behind a few years ago after I had finished swimming out in the freezing North sea.

Ok, fair enough. I really do swimm three times a week. You show me yours, and I'll show you mine, let's just turn around and do a full frontal

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
Nope, the picture with the Alligator was taken in South Carolina, Huntington Beach State Park. We camped near the beach and walked a little inland to see the 'gators.
I've been there but it's been a long time ago, isn't that where you can feed the deer right out of your hands?