Is it snowing near you?

Tools    

In Perth Australia, it's been about 105 + the last 4 days. lol!

We're actually getting some snow now..... Oh boy.... Post Christmas snow...... Just what I wanted... -_-

Sure is Will post a picture soon! We are expecting about 8cm today weee !

Yep, it started snowing here a few hours ago and still snowing, so we finally have the first snow of the year. Just hope it's all still here tomorrow and not melted during the early morning.

It's the dead middle of winter and I work outsides and it's been too freaking hot here. Been in the 80s all week, suppose to get to the 50s tomorrow thou. But I can't complain when I live in Florida

101 Favorite Movies (2019)

It is, but I don't really like snow in January, I just don't find it as enjoyable as I do in December.

I love it when it snows in December, especially during the holiday season, but it rarely happens. Last December it only snowed for like 5 days and it all melted before the 20th.

All busses, taxis, shops, everything cancelled in my town...

There's only about a foot of snow right now.

The world has gone soft.

All busses, taxis, shops, everything cancelled in my town...

There's only about a foot of snow right now.

The world has gone soft.
You're English aren't you?

Yeah, which is why snow doesn't bother me. What bothers me is people who say they're British but they panic when a tiny bit of snow falls.

I've lived in the North of Scotland, in the middle of nowhere years ago and during the winter everything would freeze.
I had to break ice off the river at the back of my house and boil it on a coal fire for drinking water.
I was only 6 years old as well.

Still had to go to school too. There was only one time we got sent home... the snow reached 15 foot and the kids who lived outside the town got sent home one hour before the end of the school day. Everyone else who lived within the town limits had to stay at school because they could walk home.
The following day, the school was open again and the school busses were running.

These days, a bit of ground frost and everything stops.
Wusses.

Okay, I'm crying at the moment

It's snowing where I am. But I don't mind. After being in the blazing sun in Mexico for over a month, I actually welcome snow.