so, how many dvds do you people actually own?

Tools    

It can't rain all the time
I've got about 100, and used to think that was a lot...I don't after reading this thread!

I am now at 613 dvds including tv show box sets, according to the retail value I would have spent $17,949 but thats not the case cause most of the dvds I buy are like $5-$10 bucks.

Arresting your development
I got to the point where I look at the numerous book shelves of DVDs organised in my own little way of order and ask myself... why? I don't even want to know how many anymore... I think I lost interest in them.

i'm a little past 600 including a few t.v. shows like the original starttrek and season one of the Twilightzone.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
Originally Posted by Anonymous Last
I got to the point where I look at the numerous book shelves of DVDs organised in my own little way of order and ask myself... why? I don't even want to know how many anymore... I think I lost interest in them.
can we do some kind of arrangement then?

no, really...

Originally Posted by gummo
Is this the brag about how many dvds I own thread. Cuz I have about 20, yes 20...I think I beat you all!
i'm sorry, i think i have you beat as far as the "biggest movie fan-loser" title is concerned. i've got 15.

Wow you guys inspired me to start a DVD collection....

So far I have about between 30 and 40 DVDs....

around 60, still studying, so not much money to spend. As soon as i do have money i'm gonna start a proper collection

Lost in never never land
I have about 20 right now. I am slowly building up the collection. But I am a big fan of all of them I have. Like Unas I will build it up more when I actually have money (but school is good at taking care of it).
I wish, I wish he'd go away."
-From Identity