Misirlou's Top 100

→ in
Tools    

Great list Misi, a really good mixture.

Can we try with real bullets now?
Thanks for the cool comments I was looking back at all the other Top 100 lists and I'm pretty sure I was the only one who even included Raging Bull *sniff* that's cool, though......everyone's different

history *is* moralizing
kudos, kudos...

Welcome to the human race...
Originally Posted by TheUsualSuspect
I Need To Watch Raging Bull
Agreed.

I noticed that on Misi's list Casablanca is sixth from the top. On my list it's sixth from the bottom. Coincidence!

But definitely a great list with good choices.

Originally Posted by Iroquois
I noticed that on Misi's list Casablanca is sixth from the top. On my list it's sixth from the bottom. Coincidence!

But definitely a great list with good choices.
Yeah, I was wondering why Casablanca was so low on your list.........

And I'm glad you liked my Top100 your's was very nice too especially your #1

Originally Posted by Misirlou
Thanks for the cool comments I was looking back at all the other Top 100 lists and I'm pretty sure I was the only one who even included Raging Bull *sniff* that's cool, though......everyone's different
Enjoyed your list. Only my second day here and I've only seen a fraction of this great forum but I haven't seen listed IMO, one of the all time great films...To Kill a Mockingbird. How that can be left out of any top 100 perplexes me. I'm perplexed... Emperor Commodus

Creating a top 100 list is quite an undertaking but it sounds like a fun thing to do.

Originally Posted by Twain
but I haven't seen listed IMO, one of the all time great films...To Kill a Mockingbird.
I was forced to watch To Kill A Mockingbird in my Freshman English class and I didn't think it was that great Gregory Peck did a great job as Atticus, though

Originally Posted by Misirlou
I was forced to watch To Kill A Mockingbird in my Freshman English class and I didn't think it was that great Gregory Peck did a great job as Atticus, though
I didn't mean to target your list because it's YOUR list and everyone has their own tastes. I was only saying I haven't seen Mockingbird anywhere and that's surprising.

I probably felt the same way as you when I was a teenager and forced to read it. But after many years I have an appreciation for some things that I didn't have before. Mockingbird is one of those. I think it's in the top ten of classic movies.

Arresting your development
Not to be a groupie, but I love it! Thanks for sharing.