25.74%
26 votes
Freddy
101 votes. You may not vote on this poll

history *is* moralizing
what about Rambo?
oh, sorry, not in the poll...

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
I've never banned anyone before, but triple posting one sentence, nonsense replies, all in the same minute just so you can make a poll that's been done a dozen times before...maybe I should go buy a pint instead.

Yeah. Good idea.

You can always... "Click"

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

oooh...tough one for me. I have to say Freddy, only because he's one of the first that scarred me.

I voted for Chucky because it's a doll that swears.
"Don't f*ck with the Chuck."

I'm gonna' watch one of em' now.

EDIT:
OK, I just read some posts made by some haterz' talkin' a bunch of noise about how Chucky isn't all that and a bag of potatoe chips. Well he is. Chucky is a smart motha' fo' with style. Jason wears a hockey mask because he is confused. Freddy comes to get you in your sleep and the only reason it works is because your lame ass friends can't wake you up. Punch em' in the nuts, then they'll wake up. The little green fairy douche shouldn't even be on there. I don't even care who else is up there. Chucky is fierce and has the best one liners. And to whoever said they would kick him, you wouldn't. He'd probably have a gun or a knife and detroy your shin. On top of all that he got the hottest chick. Booya. Don't be a hater.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

Originally Posted by PimpDaShizzle V2.0
OK, I just read some posts made by some haterz' talkin' a bunch of noise about how Chucky isn't all that and a bag of potatoe chips. Well he is. Chucky is a smart motha' fo' with style. Jason wears a hockey mask because he is confused. Freddy comes to get you in your sleep and the only reason it works is because your lame ass friends can't wake you up. Punch em' in the nuts, then they'll wake up. The little green fairy douche shouldn't even be on there. I don't even care who else is up there. Chucky is fierce and has the best one liners. And to whoever said they would kick him, you wouldn't. He'd probably have a gun or a knife and detroy your shin. On top of all that he got the hottest chick. Booya. Don't be a hater.
Jason is a juggernaut that doesn't stop for anything short of getting blasted into tiny chunks, meanwhile Chucky get's torched and sliced up in every single movie and dies just by getting stabbed in the heart. Freddy Definately has the best one-liners, maybe falling second to Ash. Michael get's more points for creativity any day. So the only person on there that Chucky tops is Leprechaun, who doesn't deserve to be on the poll anyway. Given all of that, I stand firmly by the historical record.

Originally Posted by Eyes
Jason is a juggernaut that doesn't stop for anything short of getting blasted into tiny chunks, meanwhile Chucky get's torched and sliced up in every single movie and dies just by getting stabbed in the heart. Freddy Definately has the best one-liners, maybe falling second to Ash. Michael get's more points for creativity any day. So the only person on there that Chucky tops is Leprechaun, who doesn't deserve to be on the poll anyway. Given all of that, I stand firmly by the historical record.
Man, you are so wrong. Chucky gets shanked like a prison bitch but always comes back. I'd say he's one of the most creative as far as killing goes. As for Freddy having the best one liners, that's just really bad writing and acting. It's true Jason is the bulldozer of pain but he's retarded and just needs a hug.

Man, you are so wrong. Chucky gets shanked like a prison bitch but always comes back. I'd say he's one of the most creative as far as killing goes. As for Freddy having the best one liners, that's just really bad writing and acting. It's true Jason is the bulldozer of pain but he's retarded and just needs a hug.
Explain to me how chucky is more creative than draining a nurses blood to kill her, or putting bodies and parts around to further intimidate victims. As for the one-liners, the bad writing and acting is what makes the one-liners so good. But i must ask... "how the f*** would a hug help Jason"?

Hartigan's Twin Brother
All I can say is Bill Bibbit is a pansy! lol

Explain to me how chucky is more creative than draining a nurses blood to kill her, or putting bodies and parts around to further intimidate victims. As for the one-liners, the bad writing and acting is what makes the one-liners so good. But i must ask... "how the f*** would a hug help Jason"?
You're looking at this all wrong Mr. Eyes. Chucky is made of plastic and a demonic soul. Jason wears a mask and a mechanics jumpsuit. I've seen mechanics and most of them are not tough. I've seen people wear mask, and most of times they're not tough. Freddy rhymes with eddy, that's all I'm gonna' say about him. Hugs help everyone. You want a hug? My motto is all loves and hugs. I saw a mechanic eat a egg salad sandwhich one time and he got grease on the bread but kept eating. Not's not very tough. Chucky would have taken that sandwhich and possesed it and then scratched his way out of the mechanics body mid way to the stomach bringing anything he could grab on the way out. That's tough.

You're looking at this all wrong Mr. Eyes. Chucky is made of plastic and a demonic soul. Jason wears a mask and a mechanics jumpsuit. I've seen mechanics and most of them are not tough. I've seen people wear mask, and most of times they're not tough. Freddy rhymes with eddy, that's all I'm gonna' say about him. Hugs help everyone. You want a hug? My motto is all loves and hugs. I saw a mechanic eat a egg salad sandwhich one time and he got grease on the bread but kept eating. Not's not very tough. Chucky would have taken that sandwhich and possesed it and then scratched his way out of the mechanics body mid way to the stomach bringing anything he could grab on the way out. That's tough.
ok, first of all, it's just eyes, no Mr. second, Jason doesn't wear a jumpsuit, he just has tattered clothing that makes him look kinda like a derelict. third, eddy??? fourth, hugs don't help that much, and i don't think that's what Jason needs. 5th, why would Chucky ever switch his doll body with a sandwich ?

And if chucky is the deadliest, then he should be able to kill, or at least defeat the rest of the competitors. so here's a few scenarios. Chucky attacks freddy in real world, in order to just get close enough to stab freddy, he has to be right next to him. so chucky get's a few into Freddy's leg, crotch maybe, and then Freddy stabs him in the face with The Claw. Chucky vs. Jason, Chucky runs up, gets in some semi-decent hits, maybe dodges some of jason's slow attacks, but sooner or later begins to tire, and takes the machete in the chest, cleaving his heart in half. Chucky vs. Michael, chucky runs up, and michael grabs him by tiny throat, and gets "stabbed in the chest/nailed to a wall". Chucky vs. Leprechaun Chucky eventually falls to Leprechaun's power because he's too stupid and impatient to find a four-leafed clover.

Explain how chucky could possibly beat all of them, and i'll concede this debate

ok, first of all, it's just eyes, no Mr. second, Jason doesn't wear a jumpsuit, he just has tattered clothing that makes him look kinda like a derelict. third, eddy??? fourth, hugs don't help that much, and i don't think that's what Jason needs. 5th, why would Chucky ever switch his doll body with a sandwich ?

And if chucky is the deadliest, then he should be able to kill, or at least defeat the rest of the competitors. so here's a few scenarios. Chucky attacks freddy in real world, in order to just get close enough to stab freddy, he has to be right next to him. so chucky get's a few into Freddy's leg, crotch maybe, and then Freddy stabs him in the face with The Claw. Chucky vs. Jason, Chucky runs up, gets in some semi-decent hits, maybe dodges some of jason's slow attacks, but sooner or later begins to tire, and takes the machete in the chest, cleaving his heart in half. Chucky vs. Michael, chucky runs up, and michael grabs him by tiny throat, and gets "stabbed in the chest/nailed to a wall". Chucky vs. Leprechaun Chucky eventually falls to Leprechaun's power because he's too stupid and impatient to find a four-leafed clover.

Explain how chucky could possibly beat all of them, and i'll concede this debate
I'll go back to my sandwhich situation. He posseses egg salad sandwichs and scratches his way out of their body whilst partially digested making his looks all the more scary. Once out of the body he'd tie them up with the large intestine he grabbed when he was making his escape. He'd do that to all of them. And I don't think Chucky has a heart. He's probably hollow which makes him all the more deadly because he could make it through metal detectors and the rest of those suckers couldn't.

Nebbit-
Mikey is one crazy motha' fo'. I think that movie messed me up for life.

This thread became kinda serious between 'Eyes' and 'PimpDaShizzle V2.0'

He posseses egg salad sandwichs and scratches his way out of their body whilst partially digested making his looks all the more scary. Once out of the body he'd tie them up with the large intestine he grabbed when he was making his escape. He'd do that to all of them.
If he posseses an egg salas sandwich, how would the sandwich scratch out of the 'victim'? It's just bread and egg n' stuff....nothin dangerious, and i'm pretty sure an egg salad sandwich couldn't even cut a person. And you also say that's what chucky would do to everyone else....well, Freddy and Jason don't even eat, so that's that theory out of the window

Originally Posted by The Blister Exists
This thread became kinda serious between 'Eyes' and 'PimpDaShizzle V2.0'

If he posseses an egg salas sandwich, how would the sandwich scratch out of the 'victim'? It's just bread and egg n' stuff....nothin dangerious, and i'm pretty sure an egg salad sandwich couldn't even cut a person. And you also say that's what chucky would do to everyone else....well, Freddy and Jason don't even eat, so that's that theory out of the window
Touche' good sir. I'll assume the sandwich was made by chucky's hot wife and she left the shell on them. That way the shells would do the cutting and scraping. My theory is back and more deadly.

I'm not so full of sh*t.

Touche' good sir. I'll assume the sandwich was made by chucky's hot wife and she left the shell on them. That way the shells would do the cutting and scraping. My theory is back and more deadly.

I'm not so full of sh*t.
but how would a sandwich, which has no muscle tissue, or motors, or moving parts, actually move??
and how would intestines keep any of them tied up, they're all way to strong for that

I can't believe we're going this deep into it.....Chucky, isn't strong or powerful, he goes for comedic approach than most effective, whereas the other contenders (maybe not leprechaun or freddy) go for the quick kill most of the time. Plus, how would a 2 foot doll even begin to imagine hurting jason?, it's basically impossible (as is the whole concept of fictional characters fighting each other). I'll go for the basic fight between Chucky and the rest of the characters (once again, since eyes done it earlier).

Chucky vs. Jason - victor will be jason, because jason in basically a 'silent god'
Chucky vs. Michael - victor will be Michael, because Michael isn't stupid and would know how to easily end the fight against Chucky.
Chucky vs. Freddy - victor will be freddy, in dream world, freddy is god. even in the real world freddy is still strong, strong enough to easily beat a plastic doll.
Chucky vs. Leprechaun - victor will be Leprechaun, basically because he has 'powers', and all Chucky has, is a chronic case of bad comedy.

I think I went a bit far with that....so i'm stepping out of this debate for a while, nothing will ever be resolved though from the debate as it will never happen, 'eyes' and 'pimpdashizzle v2.0' will both have different opinions that will never be settled as neither of em can prove eachother wrong.

You guys must have smoked yourself retarded. Chucky's egg salad sandwich approach is purley something only Chucky could figure out regardless of whether or not it has moving parts. Chucky would use his PHD he got from Harvard and genetically mutate the sandwich so that it has not only moving parts but fangs and lasers. So that's how that goes down. He'd body slam Jason, put Mike M in a choke hold, chew Freddy's knees off, and dump on that green fool with the double pump shotty', ghetto style. Just face it - Chucky is a smart plastic doll that could beat any single one of those real life people.

Arresting your development
Krueger is the true horror pimp!