The MoFo Top 100 of the 80s: Countdown

→ in
Tools    

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Just stumbled across a shirt that celebrates the 80s, including many of the films on the list. It should definitely have been the official shirt of the thread. Cos it really needed one!

As the person responsible for the list I think Skepsis should have bought all of us one at the conclusion of the list.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Just stumbled across a shirt that celebrates the 80s, including many of the films on the list. It should definitely have been the official shirt of the thread. Cos it really needed one!

As the person responsible for the list I think Skepsis should have bought all of us one at the conclusion of the list.
Who is the one at the top center? Also the one below Freddie Cruger and the one below Alien?

Also -- how about the spreadsheet that shows every movie that was voted? I'd like to see that. Harry Lime posted his for the dreadful '90s list.

Who is the one at the top center? Also the one below Freddie Cruger and the one below Alien?
Top center is from Big I think. Below Alien is Luck Dragon from The Never Ending Story.

Top center is Lo Pan from Big Trouble in Little China. Duh.

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Top center is from Big I think.
Yeah, no, that's not the mechanical fortune teller.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Top centre I think is the villain from Big Trouble in Little China, Lo-Pan. Below Alien is the dragon from Neverending Story. Not sure about below Freddie Kruger; maybe David Bowie from Labyrinth?

Yeah, you're right, JayDee. That's David Bowie. It looks like some guy in a parka, though.

What's the pirate skeleton with the eye patch from? Goonies? I haven't seen that in a long, long time.

It's either Goonies or Pete Burns from Dead or Alive.

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	600full-pete-burns.jpg
Views:	6691
Size:	292.8 KB
ID:	13311  

We've gone on holiday by mistake
The 80's list will live forever!