Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
No No No, her lover is far away for work and she's thinking about him naked and sweaty back in Zanzibar.

More of her, then:

Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

This might just do nobody any good.
Fur is so yesterday...

Liz Taylor was born beautiful. She never had an “awkward” phase.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Fur is so yesterday...

LOL I saw that on imdb back when Hannibal was on. I cant remember what that campaign was about but something to do with dept of fisheries cleaning up waterways when she was filming in UK. I was very happy to see it wasnt the nutbag Peta loonies just ripping off celebs for $$$ so they could continue with their 'media sluts' campaign (Head of Peta Ingrid Newkirk referred to them as that; not my wording).

Paulette Goddard

Janet Gaynor looking very different in these two shots. Loving the bed hair come hither look

Molly Parker

I’ve been rewatching Deadwood. God, I love this woman’s eyes.

Dorothy Flood

Former Ziegfeld girl

And here is the Ziegfeld photographer, Alfred Chaney Johnson - wiki page. Stunning work. Pretty risque stuff back then. I wonder if people screamed about nudes in art back then the way they seem to today.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfred_Cheney_Johnston

Originally Posted by Saunch
God, I love this woman’s eyes.
Me too! I've said it about other beauties but I'll say it about her, too...I want to lick her eyeballs!

Ooh, Betty Field. I remember her from Picnic and Bus Stop, but the movie where I really loved her and her beauty was The Shepherd of the Hills (1941) Quite the beauty!

Dorothy Flood, wow Dani, I've never heard of her. She's very sexy in those pics! I think I like the middle one the best, where she's cutting her eyes at the camera. Whoo!

Kim Novak

Yes I love that one as well, Dad.

I know about the Follies but really glad I got the photographer's name. Can now googled art deco beauties to my heart's content.

And Kim Novak. Ooh my Dad had such a crush. Was there ever a time she just did not look like sex on legs?

Originally Posted by Dani8
And Kim Novak. Ooh my Dad had such a crush. Was there ever a time she just did not look like sex on legs?
When she was making movies, she always looked like sex on legs! And I loved her deep, husky voice. Just completed the whole sexy image.

And here is the Ziegfeld photographer, Alfred Chaney Johnson - wiki page. Stunning work. Pretty risque stuff back then. I wonder if people screamed about nudes in art back then the way they seem to today.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfred_Cheney_Johnston
That first nude pictured (Dorothy Flood)... reminds us that such things existed BEFORE implants!

Get Hayley Atwell and Daisy Ridley in the machine from The Fly and you’ll get...

Slow West’s Caren Pistorius