What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

ugh, I feel like crap, I'm probably going to bed soon

well, it's 5am...i'm wide awake and i'm on the edge man...i'm on the ******* edge...tommorow i'm definetly buying sleeping pills....good god, i'm 23 and have to buy sleeping pills...

The People's Republic of Clogher
Originally Posted by nebbit
That is a real Bummer
I'm looking on the bright side - probably hadn't filled the guarantee out properly anyway.

The new one has a three year jobbie instead of a one year, and it's all kosher....

MovieForums Extra
Just read the joke Susan posted in the Joke Thread. Very cute.

I know just how you feel nebbs

sitting in front of my laptop posting in this thread, and listening to the tv

Me three

Thanks Tatty, interesting article… I've read several accounts of children who lied about their age to join the military… but sadly, according to Human Rights Watch, there are approximately 300,000 children in over 30 countries who have been forced to serve as soldiers by various governments or rebel groups...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
I met a guy once who had lied when he was 15 to get into the navy. He was injured at some point and the navy docs amputated the wrong leg. I kid you not. He was plasic from the knees down. That saying "your life is the sum total of the choices you make" was never more eerily illustrated for me.

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Nothing depresses me more than seeing children in harm's way or having to endure hardships beyond their years. Seeing young children carrying guns and being involved in wars always gets me, it really breaks my heart when you see kids suffering.

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

The People's Republic of Clogher
I'm having a Hamlet cigar and watching Big Neeson who's been on pause on the dvd player for nearly 3 hours.....

......and having a wee glass of wine.

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Still feeling groggy after my world record attempt at finishing all the vodka in Glasgow last night!
Got a feeling this will be a 2 day hangover, damn I hate getting old!
I think I might have an early one tonight.........

history *is* moralizing
drinking my last nitynite drink while listening to music

You ready? You look ready.
Originally Posted by Tacitus
Sometimes it just isn't your day.....

When I was taking the broken monitor out of the car it dropped on the ground and smashed.

Ended up buying a new one, a nice 17" LG which has a sharper picture than the old one but my wallet is now £160 lighter.

pfftt...
I have me a beautiful 19inch Princeton. It's great.

Me, I'm just sitting here thinking.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza