Tools    

Do you think Amy will go out with me?
72.73%
16 votes
27.27%
6 votes
22 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
awww... but you went for it, and that's cool! Also: you're very cute. It won't be long before you find someone who does feel that way about you!

Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
awww... but you went for it, and that's cool! Also: you're very cute. It won't be long before you find someone who does feel that way about you!
this thread has been dead for a while, but oh well

anyway, thx, i appreciate the sypmathy, and now that you mention it, i have found someone else...

Yay!
I love a happy ending!

Yay!
I love a happy ending!
it's not over yet, not till i hear a fat lady sing, lol, or till i get nebbs' avatar

Randomly visiting for now
Hey this felt kind of like a movie, because it played out like one.

If you placed each user as a character in you life (e.g. a friend, a brother, the icecream store guy) and they spoke to you and gave you the same advice.

Then things didn't work out with Amy (emotional moment) and eventually there was a happy ending Perfect for Mofo

unbeleivably and no, not anymore, or at least, if there are any, then they are completely latent and i don't notice them

thx all

I said NO because I think it's funnier but in all honesty she probably will. Being that I just now figured out I'm not up to date but that I'm up to date now, congrats on your new woman. I'm confused and a little hungover.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

Originally Posted by PimpDaShizzle V2.0
I said NO because I think it's funnier but in all honesty she probably will. Being that I just now figured out I'm not up to date but that I'm up to date now, congrats on your new woman. I'm confused and a little hungover.
WOW, this thread is really out of date, and i don't even talk to the "new" girl, sry Pimp, but you're still behind

Originally Posted by Eyes
WOW, this thread is really out of date, and i don't even talk to the "new" girl, sry Pimp, but you're still behind
I'll just say congrats on landing your newest lady. You're on your way to becoming a new Luke PimpWalker'. Use the Fizzorce' wisely.