72.73%
16 votes
27.27%
6 votes
22 votes. You may not vote on this poll

i'm seriously taking bets on my odds at getting a date with amy

so far it's 17-3 saying i have no shot

any takers?

anyone wanna tell me i do or don't have a shot?

May The Forks be With Us
hey man, just be cool and dont act like a f***ing idiot and u should be alright

"Snozberries taste like snozberries"

If you doubt it yourself, then I don't think it will happen. Have some confidence, girls like that...but not too much, then you seem conceited.

all good advice, thx

i have a pic of her, but none of us together
sry, it's kinda grainy, had to get it with my phone
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Image0111.jpeg
Views:	178
Size:	39.3 KB
ID:	3847  

Well i havent see a picture of you myers so i cant stay if you can, but if shes shallow and if your pretty ugly. Good Luck

(P.S. i voted yes)

well, here's a pic of me
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Image024.jpg
Views:	169
Size:	37.1 KB
ID:	3848  

Your looks should have nothing to do with it. Everyone gets old, therefor everyone gets ugly.

true, but looks do matter to an extent

the plan starts tomarrow

i hope so...

Don't worry about what polls say, go for it

You both look really nice.
Don't take it bad if she doesn't go out with you, you might not be the kind of guy she is attracted to, just go and ask her out and move on if she says no, you have nothing to loose, you are as nice on the outside as you are on the inside just remember that.

Randomly visiting for now
Go for it dude, if you get on well with her then you definately have a shot. 'nebbit' is right, ignore the polls completely cause everyone wants a happy ending anyway, but what would be worse that being rejected is if somebody else asked her out and you miss your chance!

Just some friendly advice, you only live once. best of luck

thank y'all, i'm giving her a gift today, her birthday's tomorrow, and i'll find out what happens on monday

"Ian,
Thank you for the necklace. But I am sorry, because I cannot return those feelings that you obviously feel for me. Please do not hate me for this, but beleive me when I say that it wouldnt work out at all. I'm sorry if you feel like I led you on, but I have never felt anything more for you than friendship.
I still think we can be friends, but it will take time.
Amy"