How Many Movies Do You All See?

Tools    

Cyberdine Systems Model 101
I only go to the theater when I see a film that looks decent. This year I have seen only three films. Not very much.

At home I see at least 10 films a month. I enjoy watching classics in the weekends. Yesterday I saw three films. Each of them is three hours long!

An American In Paris ****/*****
Once Upon A Time In China *****/*****
Father of the Bride ****/*****
Spartacus *****/*****
The Hidden Fortress ****/*****

You can view my review for each of those films at T-850's Reviews

I usually go once, sometimes twice a week in theatres. At home, mabe
5-10 times a month for dvd's alone.

Currently away from the boards.
I go to cinema once a month, or not, depends on the movies. If there's some movies I want to see in that very moment, I go to movies, but usually I can wait until it gets on dvd.

On TV, I watch one movie each day, even if it's not that good, and if there's nothing to watch, I grab a self-recorded movie or visit movie-rental-house.

Bug Planet Proximus
i see about 2 movies at the cinema each month. give or take.

i never hire movies (cos of money )and because i have seen all the movies i own on dvd too many times i end up just watching movies on television during the week at home.

I never have any time and wouldnt dare watch a movie during the schoolweek so i usually have to juggle about 6 tapes each week from taping movies off cable tv. Of course i never end up watching all the movies i tape each week, so i have to catch up over other weekends.
for example. last week i taped cobra, malena, a ma soeur!, christine, the gambler, action in movies(doc), city on fire, lilya 4 eva, open your eyes, manhattan.
i only watched about 3 . and thats not including the dvd's i borrowed off friends and bought for myself.

I usually see 3-5 in theaters a month lately (since it's Summer).

At home I see anywhere from 10 to 50 movies a month, (if not more during the Summer). I have all the movie channels and I rent a lot, not to mention I often have bouts of insomnia. I'm going through a slow period right now though.

i have about 1700 movies at home, and i try to see at least 3 movies a month at the theaters

in the theatres about 5-10 movies a month

at home about 40-60 movies a month

does anyone have a larger movie collection than me?

You ready? You look ready.
Originally Posted by undercoverlover
i see about 4 or 5 a month at the cinema
and about 45/50 movies at home--i have a lot of time on my hands until i go back to school
Same here. Until we go back to school.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Bad Morther****er
At the theater...

6-10 A Month

At home...

30-50 a month
Justice will be served/ And the battle will rage/ This big dog will fight/ When you rattle his cage/ And you’ll be sorry that you messed with the U.S. of A./ Cause we`ll put a boot in your ass/ It`s the American way.
Courtesy Of The Red, White & Blue - Toby Keith

Originally Posted by Michael_myers
i have about 1700 movies at home, and i try to see at least 3 movies a month at the theaters
Surely you are joking. I remember you saying that you have like 25 dvds and it is mostly your families. You should stick to a more realistic number like 200 or 300.

Originally Posted by Michael_Myers
does anyone have a larger movie collection than me?

Yes.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
I see a film at the cinema about every 6 weeks, and right now, only about 3 a week at home. Usually more like twice that, but it's summer and all.

As it is winter I only go to the theatre about 2 times a month

At home anywhere between 30 and 60 a month.

Originally Posted by Escape
Surely you are joking. I remember you saying that you have like 25 dvds and it is mostly your families. You should stick to a more realistic number like 200 or 300.
when did i say that i had only 25 DVD's, perhaps you are mixing me up with MichaelMyers, another MOFO that has been around a little while longer than me, and perhaps he said that

also, i rechecked, and after finding a lot of old Movies in my basement, i know that i have around 2100 movies, although i haven't had time to catalog them in my movie list, for anyone else who doesn't beleive the size of my collection, i'd be more than happy to email them a copy of the Kozar Movie List