I would rather ___ than watch The Mask 2

Tools    

Originally Posted by CyCL3
id rather get punched in the balls by every person in the world, then give sudam husain(sp?) a bj, then take a razor to my eyes, then chop off my dick and balls, chop them up more, cook them from 20 - 25 mins in a microwave, and eat them, throw them up, and eat them again than watching that spawn from hell they call "the mask 2"
Have you ever thought of seeking help for your self mutilating fetish.

Thursday Is Best
Originally Posted by nebbit
Have you ever thought of seeking help for your self mutilating fetish.
well it is the mask 2...

this is pretty pathetic....i'd rather see the damned movie for an hour and a half then go through any of those tortures(sp?)

Someone Save Us College Kids
Originally Posted by theshape82
this is pretty pathetic....i'd rather see the damned movie for an hour and a half then go through any of those tortures(sp?)

yeah good point

Id rather go for a whole year without sex or movies...um nm I lied. Cant go without movies. Even bad ones.

I would watch Rocky 5 again and again and again!

The Strongest Girl Alive
this is the strangest way to bitch about a movie by stating what you'd rather do! I'm glad there's no one defending this piece of crap cuz it seriously looks bad... so my input...
I'd rather listen to every go on and on and on about that Britney/ Madonna kiss again then see the mask two
get my point

Originally Posted by Courtsnz
this is the strangest way to bitch about a movie by stating what you'd rather do! I'm glad there's no one defending this piece of crap cuz it seriously looks bad... so my input...
I'd rather listen to every go on and on and on about that Britney/ Madonna kiss again then see the mask two
get my point
Yes

I hated the HULK, however I think Hollywood, could remake, WonderWoman...I'd like to see that done

I didn't really like the mask that much, so I would probably watch most movies before I would watch the mask 2, which I have only seen the teaser trailer for, which was stupid, but doesn't really indicate how bad the end product is going to be, who knows it could be good, you people are too pessimistic, but then again I hate Jamie Kennedy with a passion so who knows I guess I will go with a root canal over the potentially worst that the mask 2 could be

The Strongest Girl Alive
Originally Posted by ArchibaldTuttle
but doesn't really indicate how bad the end product is going to be, who knows it could be good, you people are too pessimistic
I personally am not trying to be pessimistic, I just think this movie is plainly a bad idea. just like Dumb and Dumberer. maybe your too optimistic. the trailer is supposed to sell the movie and get ppl to want to go see it. this trailer clearly did not do this.

i would rather:
  • screw a dead horse
  • eat cow spine
  • let michael jackson molest me
  • watch all the Kevin Costner movies ever made.. well maybe not
  • be fat
  • sacrifice my limp to devil worshipers
  • eat play-doh and barf and eat that too
  • catch my parents having sex.. up wait that already happened.. nevermind
  • drink 40 gallons of eggnog simutaneuosly
  • clip a homeless guy's toenails
  • run over a squreill and peel in off the road and eat it
rather than see the Mask 2 or "The Son of the Mask" or whatever it's called.

"I need more sex, OK? Before I die I wanna taste everyone in the world."
-Angelina Jolie

Originally Posted by ks0616
i would rather:
  • screw a dead horse
  • eat cow spine
  • let michael jackson molest me
  • watch all the Kevin Costner movies ever made.. well maybe not
  • be fat
  • sacrifice my limp to devil worshipers
  • eat play-doh and barf and eat that too
  • catch my parents having sex.. up wait that already happened.. nevermind
  • drink 40 gallons of eggnog simutaneuosly
  • clip a homeless guy's toenails
  • run over a squreill and peel in off the road and eat it
rather than see the Mask 2 or "The Son of the Mask" or whatever it's called.

You must really hate The Mask......

Originally Posted by James_Bond
You must really hate The Mask......
you think?

the trailer was embarresing to watch.

I would rather watch the awful trailer before every movie I go to for the rest of my...nah, maybe not.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

The Green Lantern

I'd rather have sex with Cameron Diaz that watch "Mask 2".
Let Those Who Worship Evil's Might.
Beware My Power...Green Lantern's Light"

--Green Lantern Oath--

"The Green Lantern Corps has battled against the forces of evil and chaos for a millennium. To serve is the ultimate honor."

Originally Posted by GL2814
I'd rather have sex with Cameron Diaz that watch "Mask 2".
Well...DUH!

i would rather...

1.clean all the bathrooms in grand central station with my tongue
2.slam mi fingers in a car door again and agian and again
3.get 10,000 pappercuts on mi face
4.spend forever eatting shards of broken glass
5.eat a hot dog ...i mean a dog on a BBQ

then see the mask 2