Movie Forums (http://www.movieforums.com/community/index.php)
-   Upcoming Movies & Sequels (http://www.movieforums.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   I would rather ___ than watch The Mask 2 (http://www.movieforums.com/community/showthread.php?t=6241)

jrs 01-02-04 01:51 AM

I would rather ___________________ than watch The Mask 2

So what would it be for you?

I would rather jam a corkscrew in my uretha and unscrew it than watch The Mask 2.

Travis_Bickle 01-02-04 02:16 AM

I would rather watch Star Wars Episode 1 or 2 again, as opposed to seeing The Mask 2... well, come to think of it... no I wouldn't.

MyRobotSuit 01-02-04 02:31 AM

I would of thought you'd be looking forward to this one jrs ;)

I would rather staple a rabbit to my head than watch the mask 2.

Ezikiel 01-02-04 02:31 AM

I would rather eat a bike than watch The Mask 2.

Tuna 01-02-04 02:56 AM

I'd rather watch the Mask 2 trailer than the Mask 2..actually, nothing can be worse than that baby.

nebbit 01-02-04 05:24 AM

I would rather watch "The HULK" than "Mask 2" no, no, no, no, I would rather have a conversation with my dog that watch either. :eek:

Loner 01-02-04 05:59 AM

I would rather have sex with Jennifer Connelly then watch Mask 2.

Oh, I'm sorry.

Was it suppose to be a bad thing I'd rather do?

nebbit 01-02-04 07:05 AM

Originally Posted by Loner
I would rather have sex with Jennifer Connelly then watch Mask 2.

Oh, I'm sorry.

Was it suppose to be a bad thing I'd rather do?
:rotfl:

Jackie Malfoy 01-02-04 01:13 PM

I reather hear an anoying Britney Spears song then watch that movie!

"I did it again"Over and over again until I go crazy!It is better then seeing that movie!
Or maybe it is not!Oh well I am not seeing that movie no matter what!
I like your thread it is clever!See you around!JM :p ;) :cool: :)

led_zeppelin 01-02-04 01:23 PM

Here is a top 5 list of movies that I'd rather watch. Granted every movie on this list I absolutely dislike.

1.the Ring

2.Mothman Prophecies

3.Harry Potter and the Sorceror's Stone/Philosopher's Stone

4.Fellowship of the Ring cartoon

5.Glitter/Crossroads

Beale the Rippe 01-02-04 08:55 PM

I'd rather watch reality television for three days straight without closing my eyes than watch the Mask 2.

LordSlaytan 01-02-04 09:20 PM

I would rather dig up Bette Davis and french kiss her earhole than watch Mask 2.

I would rather recieve oral gratification from a mad cow than watch Mask 2.

I would rather snuggle up with a white woman named named Michael than watch Mask 2.

I would rather scream "N***R!!!" at a Jesse Jackson speech than watch Mask 2.

I would rather be caught masturbating under the choir bleachers at an all girl Catholic school than watch Mask 2.

MyRobotSuit 01-03-04 02:46 AM

So looking forward to it LS ?

nebbit 01-03-04 05:30 AM

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
I would rather dig up Bette Davis and french kiss her earhole than watch Mask 2.

:rotfl:

Richard Hell 01-03-04 05:39 AM

i would rather sleep over at never never land ranch punch my self in the balls, eat my own ass, and shoot myself with a tweelve gauge shot gun after already shooting my friends for watching the movie time machine :D then watch the mask 2

nebbit 01-03-04 05:54 AM

Originally Posted by Frank Castle
i would rather sleep over at never never land ranch punch my self in the balls, eat my own ass, and shoot myself with a tweelve gauge shot gun after already shooting my friends for watching the movie time machine :D then watch the mask 2
I like this one. :laugh:

Sedai 01-03-04 05:56 PM

I would rather touch up nude pictures of Ernest Borgnine than watch the Mask 2.

Loner 01-03-04 06:32 PM

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan

I would rather be caught masturbating under the choir bleachers at an all girl Catholic school than watch Mask 2.
http://home.pacbell.net/timtyson/fleabw.jpg

"Catholic School Girls Rule!"

I see a lot hate in you people on this thread, and I like it!

7thson 01-03-04 07:07 PM

I would rather watch dumb and dumberer three times in a row while sitting next to my ex-wife than watch it.

CyCL3 01-03-04 10:34 PM

id rather get punched in the balls by every person in the world, then give sudam husain(sp?) a bj, then take a razor to my eyes, then chop off my dick and balls, chop them up more, cook them from 20 - 25 mins in a microwave, and eat them, throw them up, and eat them again than watching that spawn from hell they call "the mask 2"