Resident Evil: Apocalypse

Tools    

Someone Save Us College Kids
Originally Posted by theshape82
did you ever play the games?
when the doctors are carting away the guy they say they are putting him in the nemesis project
nemesis is a big name in the resident evil world...hell he was the main baddy in both RE2&3 and RE3 was named for him
and the way it ends with the girl standin there alone in a destroyed city is a promise of a sequal because RE2&3 both focus on the characters moving around the city while it's like that(although alot of resident evil 2 is in the police station....)

baddy in both RE2&3 and RE3 was named for him
and the way it ends with the girl standin there alone in a destroyed city is a promise of a sequal because RE2&3 both focus on the characters moving around the city while it's like that(although alot of resident evil 2 is in the police station....)

Thats what im saying I loved the movie but the ending i just didnt like it i think right when the doctors grabed her that should have been it or something. Enough thought Lets just see what they can do with the sequel. With brings me to the question are they planing to continue the series in a triology of more?

i hope they keep going...but i don't know to be honest...all i can say is that i think the whole thing is the best idea since night of the living dead

Someone Save Us College Kids
yeah i have to admit best video game based movie sense... sense... well um i guess its the first real one

right now all they got is apocolypse, all though nowadays u never know.

3 guesses who the lil gurl in the picture is?

http://www.bio-hq.com/News%20Archiv...loads/clip1.wmv

ull probaley have to dl it to watch it, but its a behind the scenes of RE2 video, its not the same one taht was previously posted here, theres also a shot of Nemesis in this video.

The film begins where the first film left off, with Alice in the heart of the ravaged and deadly Raccoon City. She has been subjected to biogenetic experimentation by the vast Umbrella Corporation and become genetically altered, with super-human strengths, senses and dexterity. These skills, and more, will be needed if anyone is to remain alive. Alice is joined by Jill Valentine (Guillory), a recently demoted member of Umbrella Corp?s elite Special Tactics and Rescue Services (S.T.A.R.S.), Carlos Oliviera, L.J., and Nicholai who must survive and escape what is quickly becoming a City of the Dead.

Click on the poster for a bigger look.

P.S. - Hellbent, that link doesn't work.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	poster.jpg
Views:	161
Size:	28.0 KB
ID:	3118  

http://forum.ebaumsworld.com/showthread.php?t=20937

it should be the 1st one u see, member to dl it.

Originally Posted by jrs
That clip of Apocalypse (a.k.a. Nemesis) is pretty wierd.
ya i know what u mean jrs, its a bunch of scenes just kinda thrown together, although Nemesis looks pretty good, just like the game.

Anyone else notice that in that Yahoo! link it's spelled "Acocalypse"?

awesome trailer, glad u found it man!

There are those who call me...Tim.
Saw Resident Evil for the first time today and I thought it was awesome. That scene with the lasers was better than people have told me, but I wish the guy who got sliced up into chunks had survived for a bit longer. I could've lived with a cheesy, laser shutting off milimetres away from him, type of thing.
The ending was a bit naff aswell. I think it should've been left with the men in white lab suits taking that guy for the Nemesis project, and the rest of it would've gone at the start of the sequel.
Still, it was a fun film. By the way, that guy in the wheelchair in the Resi 2 trailer looks like my aunts boyfriend

Oh, yes. There will be blood....
I watched the trailer just previously last night. Now, I think I am going to die if I have to wait for this to come out any longer...

Trailer Looks great Jrs i was waiting for a new one!

Originally Posted by Ash_Lee
The ending was a bit naff aswell. I think it should've been left with the men in white lab suits taking that guy for the Nemesis project, and the rest of it would've gone at the start of the sequel.

There is an alternate ending on the Resident Evil Deluxe Editiion DVD that's being released soon.

Originally Posted by jrs
There is an alternate ending on the Resident Evil Deluxe Editiion DVD that's being released soon.
sounds great, ill definatly check that out.

wow that trailer was awesome. thanks jrs for finding that. i cant wait to see this one in the thearters.