Millennial Song Tournament

Tools    

Go ahead and put my name on the list. I will post my songs sometime tomorrow.

I was going to nominate something by Eminem (I was waiting for this tournament to nominate it), but I already see that there are 3 songs by him so far. So I've decided to save that one until a later time (either in this tournament - if we need extra songs - or just in another tournament at some point).

I will be nominating two singers that I do not like at all, though, but I really like these two songs by them. I haven't been the biggest fan of music since the 2000's started. Basically, then, all of the music that I will be nominating are songs that I really like.

I don't know why I have just posted all of that, but there it is.
Waiting on your list, SV! Those two songs might be the winner and runner-up

I had Eminem, but when I saw there were at least two other songs that were added to the competition later, I replaced him, and I'm still replacing him. I have The Strokes in his place, but I'm not sure I'm sticking with that song. Might go back to the Eminem song.
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

Save the Texas Prairie Chicken
Waiting on your list, SV! Those two songs might be the winner and runner-up
I wish! I think that was a freak that happened to me. I predict that majority - if not all - of my songs will be out pretty early this time.

I had Eminem, but when I saw there were at least two other songs that were added to the competition later, I replaced him, and I'm still replacing him. I have The Strokes in his place, but I'm not sure I'm sticking with that song. Might go back to the Eminem song.
I actually have a total of 4 songs, along with Eminem's, that would be extra ones if I would need them. I think I will stick with what I have for now. If I change my mind, I know I have time to do so.

Here are the nominations:

Make Me - Janet Jackson
Save Room - John Legend
Rock DJ - Robbie Williams
Wherever You Will Go - The Calling
Rock Your Body - Justin Timberlake
Again - Lenny Kravitz
Incomplete - Backstreet Boys
It's About Time - Jamie Cullum

I'll join! I'll come back with a list in a day or so if we're not starting yet.
Looking forward to seeing your nominations for this one .... am expecting lots of drum n bass

Master of My Domain
It'll first start after the british tournament.
Is that so? Well then I guess have no choice but to join the fun.

Ok, MoFo's. Looks like the Millennial Tourney is going to be next. The British Tourney will be held off until Rhys sorts things out.

We currently have 9 members. I was thinking we should make it a quick tourney, so Rhys will not have to hold off for too long. This tourney can be the first part of many more Millennial Tourneys to come.

I will make way for another 6 more players with 8 songs each. If we get less than 6 players, I'll just have some of the first players to join add another song to their lists.

You will probably hate most of these and see many again in the British tournament but meh. :P

1 - Akala - Fire in the Booth
2 - Skepta - Shutdown
3 - Stormzy - Shut Up
4 - Eminem - Headlights
5 - Coldplay - The Scientist
6 - La Roux - In For the Kill
7 - Skepta - That's not Me
8 - Jay Z/Linkin Park - Numb/Encore
9 - Kendrick Lamar - m.A.A.d city
10 - Akala - Find No Enemy
Rhys, great list!
Make them hyperlinks to the Youtube videos. And pick 8 songs as your official list and 1 as an extra in case we'll need it.

Rhys, i'll give you an example.
Coldplay - The Scientist.
The link to the video is https ://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RB-RcX5DS5A
What you'll do is highlight "Coldplay - The Scientist", click on the hyperlink tab, paste the youtube link, and put an "m" where "www" is, and you'll be all set.