Movies that remind you of your childhood

Tools    

The Goonies (1985)

Ernest Goes to Jail (1990)

A Nightmare on Elm Street (1984)

The Wonder Years (TV Series 1988–1993)

A normal man? For me, a normal man is one who turns his head to see a beautiful woman's bottom. The point is not just to turn your head. There are five or six reasons. And he is glad to find people who are like him, his equals. That's why he likes crowded beaches, football, the bar downtown...

The Neverending Story

Save the Texas Prairie Chicken
I could probably say that 9 out of 10 movies from the 1980's remind me of my childhood. So, that list could go on and on.

Leon, Kill Bill and Forrest Gump

The Lion King
Batman: Mask Of The Phantasm
The Mummy (1999)
Jaws
Batman & Mr. Freeze: SubZero
Batman Forever
Batman & Robin
The Ring (2002)

All important movie from my childhood
This is a great childhood

The three movies that actually remind me of my childhood rather than the movies that I always watched as a child.

The Exorcist:

As expected this traumatized me as a kid, it was the one movie I should never watch. When that's said I'm of course going to watch it, watching it with my older sister and cousin trying to act like I wasn't scared (I was seven), followed by months of nightmares of course

The Goonies

Me and my best friend did a lot of stuff we shouldn't have, but The Goonies taught me that I was just a harmless 80s kid in the early 2000s!

It has to be : 2 movies and nothing else
1-the never ending story
2-stand by me "amazing story

The lost boys tells how much 80s movies were so nicely done unlike many of todays movies
Wish the 80s could go back. So many movies i liked from the era

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Indiana Jones series
Star Wars series
Dirty Dozen
Gladiator
Last Samurai
Quest

Some mainstream.

I wish I have seen all major spaghetti westerns, giallos and wuxias as a child. That would've been the best childhood ever!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

It has to be : 2 movies and nothing else
1-the never ending story
2-stand by me