These movies might be terrible.

Tools    

Chappie doesn't like the real world
How about this film I just came across the trailer for yesterday - RapturePalooza
I think it's the kind of film you will either find dreadful or for a very few it will be one of their absolute favourites. But yeah probably dreadful!
I'll probably love it. I've been a big fan of Anna Kendrick since I saw her in Up in the Air.

Young Skywalker. Missed you, I have...
I really enjoyed Fast and Furious 6 and I plan to see the Machete movie. The Purge will be watched by me as well. LOL! I enjoy most bad movies though. I.E. The Green Lantern.

Here's a review I'm sure both Gunslinger and Teeter will enjoy

Hmmm Lady Gaga on a Movie. Lol I didn't know she can act

I still have not seen the first one. lol
Neither have I
I recall one guy citing the original as being bad in a "magical" sort of way, and some of the things he liked about it was that it had scenes that went on for far too long and that the sound mixing was all over the place. That sounds more annoying than magical to me.

It looked fine until I saw the trailer then it just irritated me! I think they could have come up with a better idea then this. How about an overly paranoid family who can lock down the house and it takes place during a typical LA race riot?
My thoughts exactly. Well, not the "overly paranoid family who can lock down the house.." part.