What nation has the hottest girls?

Tools    

He wasn't being a spelling Nazi, he was pointing out the humor in knowing a more obscure word without spelling it right, which is unusual. Everyone's so sensitive about spelling corrections!

Anyway, the correct answer to the thread's question is:

Freedonia.

Hmmmmmmmmm? Sorry "Yoda", I should be more sensitive to someone who goes out of their way to point out, that I spelled a......made up word! To a member who understood what I was getting at, anyway. Ridiccculas!

I have no idea why my username is in quotes there.

All words are made-up at some point. And, as I just explained, it's not just a spelling correction: he was pointing out the humor in knowing a somewhat obscure, made-up word, but still not spelling it right. That requires a very select kind of knowledge, hence the unusualness, hence the humor. Why someone would think this represents some kind of personal attack is beyond me.

Where was I? Oh yeah: Freedonia.

"I see you bending over a hot stove. But I can't see the stove."

Based on the Miss World competition over the decades, I'd say Venezuela women.

Still not any that compare to this one, though.

So I guess it's the USA.

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
Since when did Asia getting demoted to a country?

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
Everyone's so sensitive about spelling corrections!
i only get annoyed when your mom makes a big deal when i forget an apostrophe or something.

Since when did Asia getting demoted to a country?
Not sure I'd call mistaking a continent for a country a "demotion", but I would say that it's both ignorant and lazy to do so.

Based on films you've seen, which likely cast some of the most beautiful women from that country, which Asian nation has the hottest girls?

A. China / Taiwan
B. Japan
C. South Korea
D. Thailand
E. India

I don't know of films I've seen from other Asian countries. Maybe one or two.

I'd go with Japan or China / Taiwan. Since a man's taste in women is most influenced by his mother, I'd say China / Taiwan, since my mother's from there.

'Tis quite true. She's the first woman you see, and likely the first woman you love. Not a huge surprise if you draw your conception of beauty from that source.

Of those, it'd be Thailand or India (though I can't think of a Thai film I've seen off the top of my head.) However, had you listed the Philippines or Vietnam, there'd have been some serious competition.

Semper Fooey
I have a Thailand movie. The bad girl I liked. One of those historical dramas. Coppola has his name on it as a presenter or something.

Monrak Transistor
Last Life in the Universe

Syndromes and a Century

Those had some good looking gals, but none of those films emphasized it, like, let's say Wong does.

I don't think I have ever in my life seen a film from either of those countries you think top everyone.

'Tis quite true. She's the first woman you see, and likely the first woman you love. Not a huge surprise if you draw your conception of beauty from that source.
It depends on your Mother I suppose?